Regarding Designer Stefans EndGame Suggestions from the Q&A

Just watched the latest dev Q&A. I love Stefans ideas for the endgame which would address a lot of the complaints I have about the endgame and also incorporates ideas we have been suggesting lately.

I love the idea of a final Chase with the last remaining survivor, this would solve so many of the current problems. Although I feel the hatch should also remain closed during the chase to avoid people camping the hatch and not participating with their teammates.

Having time limits and aura readings once gates are open is another thing we have been asking for and I feel this is the easiest and most important change to make in the short run as so many survivors try to drag out the endgame to be toxic or because they want to find the hatch.

I also really like the always on blood warden idea and feel like it should go into testing immediately to see what impact it has. I love Blood Warden, it makes the end game more exciting. However it could be frustrating as the the Killer may well Facecamp in order to secure the final kill and ignore the blood warden effect regardless. You may need to look at scoring or gate seal timings in order to encourage the killer to leave the hook and try to get more downs.

Anyway good Q&A and the sooner you get the first two endgame ideas into testing the better imo. The endgame is spoiling about two thirds of my game as killer right now mainly due to survivors being toxic or trying to prolong the game with no current penalty. Once the exits are open you should be getting the hell out on fear of death, not hanging around to taunt, swarm the killer of go hatch hunting etc. I'd also like to see NOED as an always on feature after like 30 seconds of gates being opened and the ability for killers to grab people directly within exit gates to avoid players waiting around to get downed at the final exit threshold only to crawl out to safety with nothing the killer can do.