In game addons icons next to power icon and item addon next to item icon

Options

In my opinion it would be cool, just a cosmetic change but still cool :D My idea is addon(s) icon(s) on the right side next to killer's power and survivor's item icon which is next to generator icon. It would be small icons under eachother. For example:

Comments

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

Yeees please. Would be a really nice change.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,412
    Options

I prefer a minimal HUD, personally, so this is something I wouldn't want. I feel like it's easy enough to remember which addons you brought into the match. Perks, on the other hand, light up when they become active, so I can understand why those need to be on screen.

• Aftertaste
    Aftertaste Member Posts: 315
    Options

@Peanits said:
    I prefer a minimal HUD, personally, so this is something I wouldn't want. I feel like it's easy enough to remember which addons you brought into the match. Perks, on the other hand, light up when they become active, so I can understand why those need to be on screen.

It would a cosmetic change to fill the a bit empty place there.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

@Peanits said:

What about when you find items with Ace in the Hole? Feels unintuitive to me that you have to drop the item to check what add ons it has.