PS4 - Can't Play With Friends

Whenever I try to play with my friends and I show up in their lobby, they can see me ready up but I can't see them readied & when they connect to a game I don't join with them. When they join my lobby I can't see them, but they can see both of us. I can't even see them when they join a KYF lobby.

I did change my PSN name, but this has been an issue since before that and DBD came up on the list of games that have no reported problems with the game after changing your PSN (plus I've seen PC players with the same issue.) I've uninstalled, tried on an alt account on the same PS4, restored some data on my ps4, straight up restarted app, nothing works.

This is me trying with a friend to get the game to work:

https://youtu.be/WSi2XKJXOls

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Lyfe
    Lyfe Member Posts: 197

Happened to me all the time before I moved and got a new router and ISP. I’ve concluded it’s most likely related to NAT type issues. See if you can get an OPEN NAT type.

• kahleesi143
    kahleesi143 Member Posts: 13

I’m having the same issue I just posted about it the other day. I didn’t have this issue till I upgraded my internet. I use to get the NAT is too strict message and now that I upgraded I don’t get that error anymore but now I also can’t SWF. I have been trying to get answers from Devs but still nothing. I would think now that I have better service I shouldn’t have game issues but I’m starting to think Hex may be on to something. Check out my bug and please vote up so Devs will see this is issue that many people are starting to have. Mine has been happening for 2 weeks now.