Character movement bug

Options

I play on console and when I'm running as a survivor sometimes my movement goes slow & puts me into a walk even though I'm holding the run button - is this a bug? It keeps happening mid chase and I keep getting destroyed by killers because of it and it happens almost every other match.

14 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Peepo
    Peepo Member Posts: 108
    edited July 2020
    Options

It's a bug, same on PC. Happens to me after I was unhooked or healed most of the time. Going in and out of a locker usually helps.

• Peepo
    Options

It gets really annoying, this topic needs more attention

• claudetterealness
    claudetterealness Member Posts: 92
    Options

@Peepo glad to know I'm not the only one, completely ruins the game and cancels any looping or running the killer that you're doing

• silky_98
    silky_98 Member Posts: 1
    Options

This happens to me on console a lot lately and I have been losing chases because of this just frustrating but glad its not only me

• claudetterealness
    Options

@silky_98 it's super annoying, I wish they would give this some attention because it seems to be common

• Peepo
    Options

Happened to me 3 times in 1 game today :)

• Peepo
    Options

Thinking about uninstalling

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,200
    Options

it happens to me sometimes.

• claudetterealness
    Options

I am so ######### sick of this now, it's been happening ALL day why do they not give this any attention

• Peepo
    Options

Didn't happen to me in 2 out of ~20 games today, consider myself lucky :P

• Peepo
    Options

COULD SOMEONE ACKNOWLEDGE THIS PLEASE

• claudetterealness
    Options

@Peepo hahah it looks like you're trolling the killer when you go into a slow walk when in reality I just want to get the hell away

• Peepo
    edited July 2020
    Options

@claudetterealness I had to get into so many lockers today so this bug would go away, wasted my ds several times lmao

• Peepo
    Options
  • Peepo
    Options

Touching a gen also fixes this

• khamzah72
    khamzah72 Member Posts: 2
    Options

It happens to me every game, I play console too, every match I play as a survival I get demolished because of it, I play as killer and I can’t kill because of it. I love the game but this bug is really getting on my nerves when I just want to enjoy myself

• claudetterealness
    Options

@khamzah72 yeah exactly, I tried playing huntress the other day and she's already slow enough without this bug I got destroyed - takes all the fun away from the game

• Peepo
    Options

Could someone PLEASE look into it? I suffer every time I play because of this bug

• claudetterealness
    Options

honestly no one cares for new fancy cosmetics when there are so many bugs in the game. FIX THE MOVEMENT BUG

• LadyDeathwing
    LadyDeathwing Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2021
    Options

Same for me. In my case Killer AND survivors all have the same issue. they walk stop walk stop walk until i press another button while walking. and it happens every time i stop and start walking again. everytime i stutter its no lag problem my char doesnt move properly. First the annoying EAC stuff and now this eh.

I'm going to reinstall the game again now. maybe it'll work somehow.