Does perk: Tinkerer effect Clown?

Tinkerer: Add-ons that affect the charge time of your power are 6%/8%/10% more effective.
Does this work with add-ons like: Fingerless Parade Gloves (effect: Slightly decreases Reload Time) or Robin Feather (effect: Slightly decreases cooldown time between The Aftherpiece Tonic throws)
These two add-ons do not say they are effected by Tinkerer but when you read the effect of the add-ons should they be affected or is this just left out from the add-ons tool tip

Best Answers

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Answer ✓

@Hogia said:
    Tinkerer: Add-ons that affect the charge time of your power are 6%/8%/10% more effective.
    Does this work with add-ons like: Fingerless Parade Gloves (effect: Slightly decreases Reload Time) or Robin Feather (effect: Slightly decreases cooldown time between The Aftherpiece Tonic throws)
    These two add-ons do not say they are effected by Tinkerer but when you read the effect of the add-ons should they be affected or is this just left out from the add-ons tool tip

I don't think so.
    Devs said they aren't making any tinkerer related add-ons anymore due to its imminent rework.

• Janick
    Janick Dev Posts: 170
    Answer ✓

Hello

it does affect the Reload addons. but it was not the desired effect. It's basically a bug at the moment. We are currently reworking Tinkerer.

enjoy while it last.

Thanks!

Answers

• Hogia
    Hogia Member Posts: 5

@Janick
    Thanks for the answer
    Just base on the text on Reload addons i was expecting something like that.
    Also i was expecting it to not work with the faster throws cause it's not a charge mechanic.