If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Stuck in locker glitch

Options
Cloudstrike
Cloudstrike Member Posts: 1

Played against a Doctor. I was hiding in a locker. He swung and hit a survivor, then went to charge his shock therapy. He released shock therapy right as I used head on and some how the therapy hit me and forced me back into the locker.

I’ve added the entire match for reference. It happen within the first few minutes of the match.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• TheGrayKnight
    TheGrayKnight Member Posts: 1
    Options

This also happened to me, today in fact, though near the end, and on the Crotus Prenn Asylum, doctor was the killer, I was jane with headon, and used it just as they released their static blast, I ended up in the locker, though I had the ability to hide again, and I could escape the locker via normal means...

Seems it isn't fixed yet.

Though, to go by how the template is...

1. Pick head on as a perk, and any map, so long as lockers are present
    2. Pick Doctor as the killer, any perks and cosmetics, so long as it doesn't mess with static blast, or shock therapy in a drastic way.
    3. get the survivor into Madness I-III
    4. Have them hide in the locker
    5. Make sure doctor is in front of the locker.
    6. charge static blast, or shock therapy, up to choice.
    7. Use head on as soon as the doctor uses the ability
    8. Congratz, you're stuck now.
    9. If the option to hide appears, you can escape, otherwise you're stuck forever.

Notes:

Characters- Doctor, any character using head-on, though in my case Jane

Map: Probably works on every map, though it's confirmed to work on Prenn Asylmum, and Coldwind Farm

Log:

Frequency: Only happens under extremely specific circumstances, I've only had it happen this one time, but I haven't been playing for even a year yet.

Hope that helps, despite being a comment on a bug report, that's essentially the same bug report, but in text form.

• adirgeforthedead
    adirgeforthedead Member Posts: 424
    edited October 2020
    Options

I was going to make a report about this glitch, but it hasn't happened to me personally and I don't have other evidence than the match I played with friends.

It has been pointed out at least in two independent events in the subreddit of Dead By Daylight as far as I've seen where people end up stuck in lockers like this specific event and are unable to move, leave or be pulled out by the Killer. Other Survivors can interact freely with the locker like Nea-player in this report.

A friend of mind, who played the Wraith as Killer in the custom match where this event happened to us, uploaded a clip here. You can see they tried to pull the player out of the locker, but simply couldn't. It is not a specific issue of The Doctor, reddit users have experienced with The Plague and The Shape as well. I believe it is directly associated with interacting with lockers rather than issues with the Killer.

Edit:

I'm adding two links to reddit videos where this issue has occurred to other players.