If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Hatch doesn't spawn

Options

yeah when the everybody is killed it says in the bottom left that the hatch has spawned but it makes no noise and cannot be found at all. It has happened to me on xbox but the same thing happened to my friend on pc. it so far has only happened to me on the swamp maps of various types so same realm but different maps. It seems to happen almost every time on the swamp and I promise you that it just doesn't spawn. I even messaged the survivor to see if they could find it and then tried to find it together but we couldn't. The problem lies when the survivor hides in the corner of the map and makes the game last anywhere from 5-50 mins longer because sometimes they hide and other times they help you. if they hide to only way to end the game is to either dc or find the hiding survivor.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Thoughtblast
    Thoughtblast Member Posts: 2
    Options

to add to this the hatch almost always spawns in the square 2 floor building covered in nets in 300+ hours in the game I have only see the hatch spawn somewhere else when that tile either doesn't spawn or the hatch doesn't spawn at all.