Delete Object of Obsession

And when I say delete, I mean make it do something completely different.

SWF is already a huge advantage, but in the hands of a competent SWF group, this single perk literally breaks the game. You will not be able to get the jump on anybody because the Object will always be reporting your location. Many times, the group will even bring 2 or 3 so tunneling the object to death is impossible. This perk also completely breaks Freddy, Hag and Trapper.

Delete it.

Comments

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

pretty much cheating so yes i agree.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

So, SWF problems again? and NOT OoO?

• butilovepizzahut
    butilovepizzahut Member Posts: 38

So you're complaining more about swf carrying it rather the the perk by itself on someone. Object is a perk that has the expense of giving ur location to the killer to see theirs. Sure some maps ruin that, but its the maps not the perk itself. For instance it might be really good against a trapper but against a good nurse or spirit is a no no.

• Onyx_Blue
    Onyx_Blue Member Posts: 1,060

This is the problem with these posts, it's the reasoning behind their line of thinking. OoO is not an issue in the game because of SWF. OoO is an issue because there are certain maps that pretty much guarantee that you'll never catch that person if they never let you get near them. It breaks the gameplay of a fair few killers in this ever-growing list of 20 now. The perk definitely needs a new function.