Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Prestige. Worth it?

Hey guys, how are you?

I have a question about prestige.

Is it really worth raising prestige to level 3? More rare objects appear in the blood network?

Best Answers

• hahadrillgobrrr
    hahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953
    Answer ✓

What I've read people are saying go for prestige only if you want the prestige cosmetics or you don't have anything else to spend BP on. I have one prestiged killer and I wish I hadn't done it when I have tons of perks to unlock.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    Answer ✓

Do you want the bloody cosmetics? If yes, then it's worth it.

If no, then its not. It's only like 1% boost in the bloodweb to find more rarer items anyway

Answers

• BÆYKUS
    BÆYKUS Member Posts: 31

I would say no, losing all of your add-ons, perks and offerings is not worth it.

• Misteriluminado
    Misteriluminado Member Posts: 47

Of course!, the more prestige you make, the better benefits you will get, for example, with my Adam when I raised him to level 50, I gave him prestige (saving 1m blood points before gaining prestige). It reached level 33 or 36, then continued to raise it to level 50 and so on. With the other prestige, it is recommended to save 1m before gaining prestige and having unlocked some perks from other survivors or assassins to increase the likelihood of it coming out.

• Misteriluminado

But use all the good items or addons or offerings you have before the prestige.

• Misteriluminado

There is a lot of difference from when I did not have prestige, since now that I have prestige 3 level 50 there are more level 3 perks.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,150

If you want bloody then do it. I'm the type to get bored so i prestige everyone cause it give me a reason to played.