Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Buggy, laggy, and gliche... What happen to dedicated servers for XBOX ONE?

ShadyNicNack
ShadyNicNack Member Posts: 27

The problem started on XBOX ONE at the beginning Grand Event toward beginning of July. First the dev took off the disconnect penalty and then it seems as if they had taken off the dedicated servers as well.

When I was on dedicated servers and the disconnect penalty was working properly, every seemed to be even, game was running really smooth, no lag and no glitches. Now when the event came. Each day the game play seems to be worse and worse. It feels as if they took off the dedicated servers along with the penalty during the event.

How do I know. When first started on XBOX One, it all depended on the killers internet, and let's say if you were a survivor and had better internet, you were fast. I couldn't even past rank twelve because of my interenet and the game servers. I was a good killer, but it seemed my system couldn't catch up with the framers, i was lagging and very much rubber adding like crazy. It was giving me a headache I can assure you. When the dedicated servers, everything was better. It seemed as if the dedicated servers made the game even, ao if they had faster internet the game went smoothly. I mean it wasn't perfect there were glitches but seemed as ifvdedicated servers made the game even.

Now the grand event came along in July. Took out the penalty which in theory if penalty is out, dedicated servers went out to. So it seems as of right now we are what server is killer based. As of lately, the game seems to be really laggy, very gliche. The frame rate is going at tremendous speeds, and my system cannot even catch up. I get players flashing in and out because of lag and the animation is not being smooth.

At first I thought it was my interenet, but it is not. Had my internet checked and everything is good to go both upload and download speed.

Maybe its my XBOX One. Checked both Xbox One I have and they seem to work fine, especially in other games. Good ping, frame rate good, not laggy.

In so, final conclusion it must be what ever survers I am on. Now during game play, I notice on the on screen I get a ping 60. So I am like cool, alright that good. But then during game ping goes to 150, 160, 180 and at time over 200. Whats up with that?!?! Both you and me know that is not good.

During game play, walking around the map i am find and dandy with. But... When ever I am near a survivor, it gets really choppy, very distorted and thecframe rate cuts in and out. Like flash in and out, in and out and etc. I cannot even track the survivor because it also seems I am alway a half of a second behind them and it just glitches out. I also noticed the more higher rank perks survivor has, the more lag they have. The system has to keep up and think what they have. And to be honest, it feels as if I going really fast in game at time due to frame rate and my system cannot keep up. Due to lag, survivors seem to be superfaster than usually, gens are popping under 10 seconds, i hear an injury person as if they were rightvthere but there no where to be find. Like I said, it just seems as if I am a half second off. I mean they know what I am doing before I do the action.

Overall, please bring back the dedicated servers back. They seem to work. It is affecting game play and it is not fun. Especially if you hit a survivor and just goes through like air and they are next to you. I mean this lag basically eliminated their hit boxes.

Like I said, internet is ok, xbox one is ok, game seems laggy, rubberbandy, and gliche. Please fix and bring back the dedicated servers and the dc penalty. Make the animation smooth again. Please fix the lag/glicheness.

I truly love this game. I see people on YouTube playing it, but it just seems so smooth for them. And then for me I m like why is so choppy or framerate so fast.

Sincerely,

Shadynicnack XBOX One

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated