Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Good Freddy Build?

Demonology
Demonology Member Posts: 9
edited July 2020 in Ask the Community

Perks:

Surveillance

Sloppy Butcher

Save the Best For Last

Pop Goes the Weasel

Addons:

Swing Chains

Paint Thinner

(Any good strategies for finding players in the very beginning of the game before the first hook would also be appreciated! I’ve typically been relying on myself predicting that a typical survivor spawn would be near a generator the furthest away from where I start. If I’m wrong please correct me lol)

Answers

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088

pop, thana, bbq, nurse calling

• Megaguardain
    Megaguardain Member Posts: 107

My friend has a build consisting of Thana, Ruin or Dying Light, Remember Me and Blood Warden. It's pretty good as Freddy and Pyramid Head too.

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303

My build is BBQ, discordance, pgtw, and sloppy. Pretty fun, and keeps them on there toes.

• Blue_Archer33
    Blue_Archer33 Member Posts: 318

One that I really like on Freddy is Ruin with Surveillance: this way, you can use Dream Projection to test if survivors are repairing specific generators from a distance because they will most often stop repairing when the blood spews. When they stop, Ruin makes it regress which is highlighted by Surveillance. Fill in the remaining two perk slots with desired perks that assist your playstyle - I prefer perks to assist in maintaining injury such as Nurse's Calling + Deathbound.

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261

Surveillance/Pop/Thrilling/Surge, imo the best build for controling gens and to know when you should teleport or fake TP to constantly harass survivors.