If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

New balance changes in latest PTB patch

Options

BALANCE
Adjusted the speed boost received by a Survivor when hit by the Killer to be a fixed value instead of variable over time. Removing the curve should allow the Survivors to have more control over their character during the speed boost that is given to them after being injured.
Removed the Intoxication Effect Time penalty from the Clown's Flask of Bleach add-on

So one of the clown's add ons got rid of the negative downside of it. Well done.

and what does the 1st one mean? survivors now have X amount of distance they can cover? I wasn't aware of a curve?

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

From what I understand, before that patch, when you were getting hit, you had a very huge speed boost SPIKE, that was slowly decreasing.
    Now it's gonna be a constant boost, which should help survivors not to run into walls due to the "hyper speed" you'd get as you'd get hit.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

Aw, hitting people then watching them run into walls was amusing :'(

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

Oh ok. That makes sense.

I wish they'd balance out his and other killers ultra rare add ons.

Ultra Rares shouldn't have any drawbacks.

• Hogia
    Hogia Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2018
    Options

I have two words for you Iridescent Head