Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

New Game Mode Idea! (Hear Me out)

ItzScizah
ItzScizah Member Posts: 1
edited July 2020 in Ask the Community

Hello dear people of the fog, I was wondering a a KILLER VS KILLER mode would work for this game. Since the devs already said 2v8 would be tough because it would shift the whole game BALANCE. I know this will change the dynamic A LOT. It would be easy to make LORE out of it as well how the killers don't get along very well. Lets start a discussion and share ideas and opinions.

Possible modes could be :

• 1v1
  • 2v2
  • 1v1v1v1 (WWE style)
Post edited by ItzScizah on

Answers

• Blue_Archer33
    Blue_Archer33 Member Posts: 318

How would they face eachother? Dealing strikes to eachother? Outperform the other against AI survivors? What did you have in mind?

• SeantheHuman
    SeantheHuman Member Posts: 40

Sorta with blue here, How exactly could killers face each other? the only way I could see it happen is maybe in a challenging way, for example hooking more survivors and such. Besides that their just doesn't seem to be a way too actually make killers kill each other, the idea sounds fancy though.

• Paces007
    Paces007 Member Posts: 32

How would this work though? Are they gonna stab eachother Freddy vs Jason style, or are they gonna fight who gets the most points in said match? If its gonna be the first one, then that would be badass.