Get rid of Survivor category caps

Options

Survivors are not in control of the game a lot of times. If a killer wants to hyper focus one survivor that survivor often times will finish a game with very few blood points because they can't touch objectives while being chased.

I suggest we keep the 32k cap, but get rid of.or at the very least raise the cap per category for survivors. It would promote diversity in gameplay options for the survivors as well. No longer would players feel obligated to rush gens because now getting in a long drawn out chase is rewarding gens or not.

Just an idea. I would love to hear other's thoughts.

Comments

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,736
    edited July 2020
    Options

You forget you get those points for no work, while the Killer has everything to do.

If you want points, Try stepping between a Survivor and a Tuneling Killer, its hillarious.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

I wouldn't mind if they added something along these lines:

When you max out a category (let's say Objective) a part (let's say 50%) of overwork on it goes to a diffrent category.

• 6yXJI0
    6yXJI0 Member Posts: 589
    Options

Agree. Its so annoying to be forced to repair generators, when you maxed on objective and your teammates just follow the killer and farming those tasty altruism and boldness points. But you can't stop fixing gens, because noone else will do that, exept you.

And i love my Prove Thyself.

• projecteulogy
    projecteulogy Member Posts: 671
    Options

As a solo player, 70% of my games involve me doing all the gens because a player is being camped or tunneled, or i'm the one being camped or tunneled.

Ive had 4 games today where I was attached to all 5 gens because of a camper. What else am i supposed to do? go hook dive and die? I've literally been saying this for almost 4 years now. It just sucks that majority of suggestions are overlooked.

• 6yXJI0
    6yXJI0 Member Posts: 589
    Options

Had a game where i had a choice: To save my two teammates (One hooked, second slugged near that hook and the killer was camping them) or to escape via hatch. I was maxed on altruism and objective, so i chose the HATCH.

My team called me coward and reported me for not helping them. The fun thing is that they were following killer with flashlights and i was the only one who was doing gens. I repaired like 3.5 gens solo.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

What category would you say you were lacking (points wise)?