Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Which killer to get?

BÆYKUS
BÆYKUS Member Posts: 31
edited July 2020 in Ask the Community

I am trying to find a killer which is good&reliable, but also fun.

Oni,Legion,Freddy,Demogorgon,Pig and Hag. Which one to pick from?

Answers

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,475

Oni is your best bet judging from the options if you own the other killers of doctor, bubba, and plague he is a monster

Bbq, corrupt intervention, Moniter, Infectious fright for an early game build

Substitute corrupt for pop for a mid - late game build

Oni has the strongest power in the game by far the only downside is you don't have it all the time, but whenever you use it you have the potential to win the game then and there if used right.

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687

Oni is a snowballing chaser. very good with infectious fright

I personally don't think legion is what you want given the conditions good and reliable.

Freddy is also pretty good and reliable, but at least IMO, somewhat unfulfilling to play since his entire gameplay loop is just hold w, place trap lunge at survivor. Not really a lot of mind game too it.

Demogorgan is more of a mid tier killer, but I think he's very fun, both to play as and against. His shred ability has a lot of mind games and predicting involved and portals give him decent mobility for map pressure

Pig definitely does not fit the reliable condition because of RBT RNG. Basically your ambush is pretty sub par and you're actually better off just standing up and m1ing survivors. The ambush is more of a mind game to use mid loop to try and get survivors to leave/hit survivors on the loop. The traps will cause the survivors to waste time not doing gens, but it could end up only wasting 20 seconds or possibly end up wasting 60-80 seconds, its just RNG.

Hag is a preparation killer like trapper, so she has an extremely different play style to most killers, you actually don't really want to spend much time chasing, instead you want to trap up an area of the map and then push survivors into the area you have trapped up. Sort of like trapper, except you have a lot more traps and your traps are more reliable and also give you map pressure, but at the cost that you will lose the game by trying to do traditional chases.

• chalk_outline
    chalk_outline Member Posts: 10

I like Legion and Pig, but based off of your conditions, you should probably get Oni