Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

BP cap increase

In the last Q&A, the devs confirmed that the grind to get perks on Killers is very hard, when asked if they would add in new default perks. However, what I cannot understand, is why the BP cap has not been increased more.

I still remember back when it was at 500k cap, and due to the insane grind, they gave everyone who had already prestige before the cap change legacy outfits. That was back when we had around half the perks we do now. Does anyone else agree that it is time to increase the cap again? Maybe 1.5 or 2 million would be great. I am not asking for another legacy, just to clear that up before anyone asks. And also not asking for complete removal of the cap, as (although I don't agree with it) the devs have been very adamant in the past about there needing to be a cap.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

One question.
    How does the BP cap change anything about the grind?

• RagingCalm
    RagingCalm Member Posts: 408

@Master because you have to repeatedly spend your BP, and can't save it up as much as you would want. Plus, it's more of a QoL change that I feel is missing. You have a good point though.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@RagingCalm said:
    @Master because you have to repeatedly spend your BP, and can't save it up as much as you would want. Plus, it's more of a QoL change that I feel is missing. You have a good point though.

The only case where you need an increased cap is when you wanna P3 the new killer instantly, but devs said that they dont want this.
    Everything else is a continous grind