Add exclusive Halloween and Christmas cosmetics!

I’m sure all of you are aware that Halloween and Christmas is coming up in a few months. I wanted to make a little suggestion!

Maybe add red and black Santa hats along with Christmas jumpsuits, or something similar to how F13 made their cosmetics for Halloween? 

Comments

• Javierdbd
    Javierdbd Member Posts: 8

Santa jumpsuit for the Clown ;)

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

I've already thought about this. Items for events such as these seasonal ones you mention, will be Ultra Rare, so more expensive than anything else and probably for a limited time too.

Just my theory.

• Amelia
    Amelia Member Posts: 84

I'd love a Santa hat for my Nea 8-)

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    I can agree with this idea. Halloween is my favorite holiday and every time a game releases something halloween themed I need it. Christmas is cool too though. I've come up with some ideas for seasonal cosmetics I might make a separate post talking about them
  • chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    I wish they could get the rights to do some nightmare before Christmas stuff. Not any game characters but I'd love to see totems with Jacks head or a Sally themed cosmetic for Kate 
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@PinkEricka said:
    I’m sure all of you are aware that Halloween and Christmas is coming up in a few months. I wanted to make a little suggestion!

Maybe add red and black Santa hats along with Christmas jumpsuits, or something similar to how F13 made their cosmetics for Halloween? 

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS but not buying them but instead make the event add a bunch of things you would have to do to get stuff for FREE not BUYING THEM

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@PinkEricka said:

As long as we don't get Dwight in a speedo like(Chad) i'm all in. However @chemical_reject might want a speedo Dwight with taut, hairless Dwight.

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    fcc2014 said:

@PinkEricka said:

As long as we don't get Dwight in a speedo like(Chad) i'm all in. However @chemical_reject might want a speedo Dwight with taut, hairless Dwight.

I'm not falling for ur bait @fcc2014 but on a COMPLETLY unrelated note, I'm out of hand lotion, BRB gotta run to the store.......