Spawning

Maj33y
Maj33y Member Posts: 236
edited September 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Please Randomize Survivor Starting Spawn points ... they are easy to memorise esp among the highest Rank killers know where Survivors would Spawn esp Nurse or Hillbilly since they can get there in no Time .. 

There needs to be several Spawn locations and it randomizes often everytime .. for now it's not hard to guess where Survivors would be at ... 

Like the bedham preschool seems always to be the main road and what's worse is when everyone starts at the same spot and hillbilly or nurse could just zoom out .

I find it annoying as well as a killer cause without an offering in some maps all of them would spawn next to a Gen and pop it right away .

Which is unfair for both sides .. might work out well for killer more than it would for survivors .

and I'm not being biased to one side over the other but the bottom line is just make it more randomized.. keep the current spawn locations and add to them and reshuffle them each time . 

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

If survivors wouldnt hammer down shift when they spawn, it would be a lot harder to detect them.
    In my games it happens very rarely taht the killer can see me at the very start of the game, but im more a stealthy guy instead of a "clicking juker"

If surivors would need to search for some tools to repair the gens, that would solve the spawning to gen issue too. In my eyes, that would be the best solution to slow down the gens and make the game more intereting on the survivor side.

The devs changes wont do anything about the genrush situation because they only give tools to the "special survivors" to annoy the killer even further.