Unbeatable 4 SWF For the people and Soul guard

Options
2»

Comments

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719
    Options

All he had to do was change how he was playing. But he chose to slug to build pressure and then is shocked that survivors who have all perks specifically set to counter slugging are able to counter slugging.

The OP seems to be suffering from just a little entitlement.

• Koukdw
    Koukdw Member Posts: 279
    Options
  • coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318
    Options

If the only downside is other people who aren't in SWF... that should highlight just how powerful SWF is over solos and how solos should be either brought up to SWF level or nerf hammer SWF.

Playing with friends is understandable and fine. The game was designed around solos and not being able to share information so freely. SWF completely shits on those design ideas and is a rampant problem in high elos because they can abuse mechanics.

• Valor188917
    Valor188917 Member Posts: 649
    Options

You simply cannot nerf SWF without killing the game, only thing i want is more BP as killer for playing against them

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318
    Options

Which is why I and many others suggest bringing solos up to SWF level and then buff killers and then balance around the now stable survivor power level.

Just getting additional BP for facing SWF is not satisfactory. They can abuse mechanics of the game, and all you get is BP? It would have to be substantial to even be plausible. Like full anniversary stacks (x500)

• Valor188917
    Valor188917 Member Posts: 649
    Options

I can't think of many ways to bring up solos to SWF level without also buffing SWF.

Display Gens somewhere on the HUD to show genprogress if a survivor is working on it

Buckle up should be standard and not a perk.

Kindred basekit but that would also heavily buff SWF with knowledge of what the killer does after unhooking and where the other survivors are etc etc.

That's all I can think of

• cloudface
    cloudface Member Posts: 93
    Options

😑 I've never faced that perk combo before so would've been as confused as the guy in video at first but after the third time it happened he should've changed his play style and treated it like BT.

There's also a few points before the video is 5 minutes in where he downs a survivor and leaves them to keep chasing someone else-pretty sure he had two downed at once at one point-personally, if I feel I'm getting outplayed by a SWF I'll try and hook ASAP if I've got one or two downed and another one injured. SWFs are gonna waste genrushing time unhooking and even if they're only hooked briefly they're getting nervous after the second time they're hooked.

Those survivors threw away pallets way too early too tho..