Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

perks for meg beginner

elxnni10
elxnni10 Member Posts: 2

Hi I m kinda a new dbd player i ve been playing for a month or so but i m not really good at perks ..I have Spine chill, dark sens, kindred and adrenaline..any advices please and recomandations?Keep in mind i don t have that many perks butttt i have prestige on meg just letting u know! thank you for ur time!

Answers

• Generator_Repairer
    Generator_Repairer Member Posts: 84

Spine chill, kindred and adrenaline are decent perks. Sprint burst is good for fast navigation and putting distance on the killer.

• Samwise444
    Samwise444 Member Posts: 195

It's a fairly good perk loadout. Spine chill to let you know when people are coming, Kindred to help out your team, Adrenaline to help in end game, and sprint perk to gain distance. If those are your only perks it isn't bad.

It all really depends on what your playstyle is like though. This seems like a relatively balanced perk list. It really depends on if you want to specialize.

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687
    edited July 2020

Replace dark sense with sprint burst

be careful of not making the mistake of being so scared of wasting it that you waste tons of time walking. Walk if you don't need to go very far, but if saving your sprint burst means walking a great distance instead of running you should just waste the sprint burst.

You can also start running when you have less than a second left on exhaustion in order to be able to run and use it "on demand" by letting go then running again.

• spiritnurse
    spiritnurse Member Posts: 8

Adrenaline is one of the most clutch perks in the game. A speed boost on the same level as Sprint Burst can really save you. On top of that, if the killer has been slugging and your Adrenaline activates, you can just pick yourself up and get away. And, if you were on the hook when the last generator was completed, it activates just as you are unhooked, so even if you are hit by the killer after being rescued, you don't go into dying state. It's like a pseudo Borrowed Time. Honestly, Adrenaline is one of the most underrated perks in the game that come in clutch a lot. The only downside is that it's an endgame perk so it's not as consistent as Spine Chill. But that's my two cents as an Adrenaline fan.