Pig is very RNG dependent

THE PIG:

I been playing Pig ever since she came out in the Saw DLC. She needs to have better RNG with her Reverse Bear Traps, like for real, survivors can search the first Jigsaw Box and instantly remove the Reverse Bear Trap. The only reason why Pig is a high mid-tier killer is because of her ambush, it counters pallet looping due to the mind game it has. Other than that, she doesn't have a lot going for her. That really sucks because I love going a against the Pig since her Reverse Bear Traps actually give me something else to do besides generators. Please make the Pig less RNG dependent or make the Reverse Bear Trap waste more time.

Here's a link that will take you to my add-ons rework for the Pig and some buffs to her power directly:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/14323/the-pig-buffs#latest

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Yes, I hate RNG in games and thats why I never bought her.

Pig isnt mid tier btw and her ambush is useless AF :lol:

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Master said:

Actually you'll be surprised what you can do with her ambush. You can pretend to dash one direction then quickly go the other direction to get a quick hit on the survivor if they get mind gamed. However this doesn't work on more bigger pallet loops tho, overall I sometimes use my ambush, it depends if I can waste time to go for a sneaky hit.
  • Chroma
    Chroma Member Posts: 37
    edited September 2018

i would say just raising your bloodlust is better as the pig than ambush, but since they're nerfing it who knows. They're also nerfing loops so maybe the using ambush as anti pallet looping may work a little bit better now.

• NMCKE
    Chroma said:

i would say just raising your bloodlust is better as the pig than ambush, but since they're nerfing it who knows. They're also nerfing loops so maybe the using ambush as anti pallet looping may work a little bit better now.

I just feel like her Reverse Bear Traps are just weak, meaning that they don't waste enough time. I have gotten two Reverse Bear Traps on me before and got them off rather quickly, doesn't waste a lot of time in my opinion. Her ambush could need something like increased movement speed or a faster dash speed... etc... etc...
  • Chroma
    Chroma Member Posts: 37

@Nickenzie said:
    Chroma said:

I just feel like her Reverse Bear Traps are just weak, meaning that they don't waste enough time. I have gotten two Reverse Bear Traps on me before and got them off rather quickly, doesn't waste a lot of time in my opinion. Her ambush could need something like increased movement speed or a faster dash speed... etc... etc...

the big problem with the ambush is that when you're crouching you move slower than normal walking speed which is absurd if anything you should move faster since un-crouching or ambushing is slow

• NMCKE
    Chroma said:

@Nickenzie said:
    Chroma said:

the big problem with the ambush is that when you're crouching you move slower than normal walking speed which is absurd if anything you should move faster since un-crouching or ambushing is slow

I agree with your statement, she just needs SOMETHING to help her out.
  • Maxi605
    Maxi605 Member Posts: 145

@Master said:

"useless" lmao

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

@Master said:

Sounds like someone doesn't know how to play Pig. ^^

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Chi said:

@Master said:

Sounds like someone who has never versed a competent SWF

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

@Master said:

@Chi said:

@Master said:

Must have. I have been playing loads of killer (Pig).

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    Honestly I just want permanent combat straps. 
  • NMCKE
    Chi said:

@Master said:

@Chi said:

@Master said:

Must have. I have been playing loads of killer (Pig).

People often underestimate her mind game potential with her ambush.
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

As Peanits once said "Making that the first box won't have your key guaranteed could be awesome"