Make “common” killer addons infinite use

DarkWo1f997
DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
edited September 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
these slight buffs are what a killer needs to be viable, and like I said in another post, reliance on these add ons is a tremendous fault. Allowing us to infinitely use common addons as killer will help us be as efficient as we need to be at the very minimum so we stand a chance. 

Killers are near impossible to play without them, and it would definitely be less stressful to not have to worry about them. Prestiging a pig and still being put into rank 1 games with no addons or perks is not impossible, but it’s made me so anxious from being so slow with everything that I have to play survivor and spend those bloodpoints to restore my killer to her former glory. I only get 2k’s and that’s if I try as hard as humanely possible while being looped and T-bagged. It’s not fun being that weak and powerless. I only made it through two games because those teams made a lot of mistakes, and even then I only got two kills. 

Again, prestige would be tolerable if common addons were always able to be used instead of needing to be bought with bloodpoints. 

I don’t want to hear from any survivor mains, you know nothing of the struggle. Don’t be a jerk. 

Comments

• DarkWo1f997
    Master said:

Killers need to be viable without addons, just like survivors are.
    If you give them common addons for free that wont change anything and just fyi, you should have enough BP to run common addons every game

Agreed. 
  • DarkWo1f997
    Master said:

If you give them common addons for free that wont change anything and just fyi, you should have enough BP to run common addons every game

I don’t. I had no bloodpoints when I prestiged. I’m new it was a mistake, but I shouldn’t be punished because I’m not buying addons. That’s stupid. Why are the developers ok with this? 
  • Maxi605
    Maxi605 Member Posts: 145

@DarkWo1f997 said:
    Master said:

I don’t. I had no bloodpoints when I prestiged. I’m new it was a mistake, but I shouldn’t be punished because I’m not buying addons. That’s stupid. Why are the developers ok with this? 

Its a grindy game, you shouldn't prestige without BP's saved, the devs are OK with not making the game easy.

• DarkWo1f997
    Maxi605 said:

@DarkWo1f997 said:
    Master said:

Its a grindy game, you shouldn't prestige without BP's saved, the devs are OK with not making the game easy.

Again, it’s not easy that I want, it’s that if you don’t have blood points, you’re in debt and won’t be able to crawl out and stay on your feet if you have to spend more than you earn. That’s the problem, it leaves you stuck. And therefore discourages playing the killer. 
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    edited September 2018

@DarkWo1f997 said:
    Maxi605 said:

@DarkWo1f997 said:

Master said:

Again, it’s not easy that I want, it’s that if you don’t have blood points, you’re in debt and won’t be able to crawl out and stay on your feet if you have to spend more than you earn. That’s the problem, it leaves you stuck. And therefore discourages playing the killer. 

Question. Do you have literally anyone leveled before you prestiged? If you don't then WHAT ARE YOU DOING PRESTIGING?

Post edited by Milo on
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@DarkWo1f997 said:
    Master said:

Seems like you ignored the big warning when hiting prestiged and yet pressed continue, yes thats your fault :lol:

• DarkWo1f997
    Milo said:

@DarkWo1f997 said:
    Maxi605 said:

@DarkWo1f997 said:

Master said:

Question. Do you have literally anyone leveled before you prestiged? If you don't then WHAT ARE YOU DOING PRESTIGING?

The game never says I should have anyone else leveled. I have a level 43 hag but still, what’s the point of prestiging if I’m just going to need to spend the bloodpoints on another character that I am playing? 
  • DarkWo1f997
    Master said:

@DarkWo1f997 said:
    Master said:

Seems like you ignored the big warning when hiting prestiged and yet pressed continue, yes thats your fault :lol:

None of you are grasping what I am saying except for the first guy. It’s seriously annoying. 
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

@DarkWo1f997 said:
    Master said:

here is my trick:
    always play 2 killers. if you prestige one, play the other one and give the points to the freshly prestiged.
    or play no add-ons freddy (not kidding). Freddy is a point machine and has a huge mind game potential, so by playing him youll first off get a ton of points (150 for tagging them with ur power and 500 for a hit in the dream world every time) and secondly you'll improve at mindgames, because they are easier to pull off with freddy (small TR, wallhacks and a tiny killer). Sadly, this strategy does have one minor downside: you will lose a lot of your rank, unless you got really good with freddy. but since rank doesnt do #########, thats not too much of a downside.
    have fun in your games :)

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@DarkWo1f997 said:

None of you are grasping what I am saying except for the first guy. It’s seriously annoying. 

No we're grasping what you're saying it's that we don't agree with your premise. It's on you to be responsible when making choices about spending BP. If you know you're going to be reset and need BP then you need to save.

• Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753

@Master said:

^^^^^^

This.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Too many killers are addon dependent. They need more in their base kits.