UI on 1440p is so small again:(

Bubblan
Bubblan Member Posts: 21
edited July 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

I play on 1440p mointor and after the 4.1.0 update the UI have become much smaller, it dosen't looks good at all and it's just overall annoying. Give us and option to select our own UI size or atleast bring back the old one. I will send 2 screenshot were I compare the UI's.

NO questions about the first demo picture.

Comments

• Achenar459
    Achenar459 Member Posts: 2

UPVOTE

I contacted support and got this reponse:

"[The] Old UI size IS available in 1920x1440 and 2560x1080 resolutions. Anything 16:9 above full HD is treated as high resolution and switches to huge UI. It's a rather finicky band-aid fix but you'll have to switch to those resolutions to play with the old UI scale, any resolution that isn't gets booted into the newUI."

I tried setting both of the recommended resolutions, but they don't seem to actually change the resolution at all when the game is in Fullscreen. If I switch to Windowed, both of them look exactly the same (the game is visually squished with black bars on both sides and the mouse no longer lines up with any of the buttons). When I check the GameUserSettings.ini afterwards it shows ResolutionSizeX=2432 & ResolutionSizeY=1312

Please revert to the larger UI in a future update, because it's just too small as it is currently. OR provide an option to select between multiple UI size options.

Thank you