Bubba is literally old Legion with instadowns.

Options
2»

Comments

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652
    Options

Didn't say couldnt..I said it was more risky..besides..that's a hallway..not what I'm referring to

• Skysair
    Skysair Member Posts: 88
    Options

As someone who hates going against Bubba, I think he's fine as he is now with the rework.

Don't get greedy with loops, drop the pallet early if you think you can't make it around again!

Just hug objects tightly to try and make him go into tantrum.

• Xpljesus
    Xpljesus Member Posts: 395
    Options

While I don't see Bubba as being that same level of bad, I can definitely see where you are coming from, one of the problems with balancing is how ######### good bamboozle is on Bubba. It's like Pop on Freddy or Stridor on Spirit tier, but it's not base, so how do you balance around it? Without bambam, you can abuse Bubba just fine and he is forced to M1 you. With it, you either need a really good setup (ideally lots of T+L walls), or the Bubba to be bad. It's pretty map dependant overall, I'm wondering what proposed changes you'd make though.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    edited August 2020
    Options

You're greatly overrating the power of Bamboozle. Any good survivor will EXPECT you to have Bamboozle as Billy or Bubba and wait for the moment you vault a window to run off to the next tile. Bamboozle is literally useless against good survivors unless they get EXTREMELY unlucky with RNG whereas Pop on Freddy or Stridor on Spirit is always powerful regardless of what survivors you face.

• Snowbawlzzz
    Snowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,419
    Options

You can vault and get away from Bubba. You couldn't vault away from Legion, you were simply dead.

• Siberia
    Siberia Member Posts: 353
    Options

I went against Bubba today & there were 3 disconnects within the first 2 minutes LOL. Clearly there’s a problem