Planned Hatch Changes

First: English is not my main language so ignore that chaotic grammar.

The DbD Devs making able to close the hatch. But in my opinion that should only work one time. Otherwise you have not a single chance to escape. Killer close the hatch can patroll the generators. If the survivor manage to finish one generator he could easily close the hatch again. Would be very unbalanced and unfair.

A suggestion is to add a second hatch. One Hatch is the escape hatch the other hatch will send you into a deadly trap. Before you hating because of the randomness: Unhook yourself is also random. Its random if you reach the 4% or not.

So remove the Idea of closing the hatch and add this instead.

Comments

• Livux
    Livux Member Posts: 27

@VesselOfSatan said:
    I think that killer should be able to close the hatch the first time, and then if the last survivor does a generator, the hatch opens back up and can't be closed. Adding a 50% chance of winning or losing wouldn't be fun for either side.

Not a bad idea, to be honest.

• Michael_Myers
    Michael_Myers Member Posts: 104

@VesselOfSatan said:
    I think that killer should be able to close the hatch the first time, and then if the last survivor does a generator, the hatch opens back up and can't be closed. Adding a 50% chance of winning or losing wouldn't be fun for either side.

I like this idea