Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Meg fell through basement floor

Ampenah
Ampenah Member Posts: 3

Had a teammate who, on her way to rescue a Claudette on hook, fell through the spot on the stairs just as you round the first corner. Against trapper, I was Dwight and I think the other person was Cheryl. Map was Gas Heaven.

The Trapper said his whispers were going off in the area in postgame chat, and I got his attention to show him the spot, because I noticed she wasn't moving somewhere in basement with my Kindred. I spotted the top of her hat poking through the geometry, but her idle movement stopped doing it when he came to look. He hooked me and went to close hatch, then went back to the spot and watched the endgame collapse kill her through the floor. It was kinda funny, but she didn't DC because of the issue, just afked, so I was left with two generators to do alone, while no crows appeared around her despite no movement.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated