Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is flashlight save bugged or nerfed?

I can see that flashlight save obviously isn't working at all ever since the new update. Literally not blinding killers and they're not dropping survivors, sometimes this cost me games so why are flashlights so useless?

Answers

• Speeddemonsaif
    Speeddemonsaif Member Posts: 143

I'll explain basically they were nerfed as when a killer picked up a survivor they had no chance of avoiding the flashlight the same thing happens with pallets. So BHVR made that after the killer fully picks up a survivor is when you're able to save.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

Works for me, I got one yesterday.

• Speeddemonsaif

Yeah its only nerfed not bugged i explained it

• Satanism
    Satanism Member Posts: 27
  • zestros
    zestros Member Posts: 18
    edited August 2020

Why can I no longer drop the survivor right after picking up to avoid the flashlight stun anymore, did they do something with the timing?

• Speeddemonsaif

Okmim back i forgot to say its bugged and nerfed. The bug is that its harder to blind killers and the flashlight is harder too control. The nerf is while a killer is picking up up a survivor and u blind or pallet em they dont drop the survivor anymore as killers had no chance when picking up.