I love our community

Options
Scruffigus
Scruffigus Member Posts: 8

I know this sounds odd and all, but I feel like a lot of people don't. Don't get me wrong after a lot hours I have encountered a lot of toxic/salty players, but also I have talked to as many outstandingly good hearted people that just like the game. I know that anyone arguing on the forums isn't doing it out of hate, but to try to make a good game better. It makes me happy to know that because some games communities are just yelling at each other. If this gets drifted away to never be read by more than a person or two, I'm okay with that. I just want to say thank you for playing this game and being a part of this community that just keeps me coming back. Also, I'm sorry if this was stupid, I'm really tired and wanted to make my first post on this forum positive to start off on the right foot!

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    True, I've seen players that are very nice and we actually have a little nice chat about how the game went and what moments we liked. I love those kinds of players, I just hate seeing people from both sides say "LOL NOOB PLAYER EZ GET REKT." It's never the main or the side that someone plays that automatically makes them toxic it's the player behind the screen.
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

@Scruffigus totally agree there. I believe there's more of the kind of players you described here, we're just a little more tuned to remember the toxic ones. With some conscious effort, it's possible to ignore those and enjoy the games with the ones who are nice.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options
    The toxic folks in this community are a vocal minority, nothing more. Once we start banning them faster than they can spread we will be rid of them.
  • not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114
    Options

Just jumping in to say this: thanks for being a positive and passionate member of our Community! :)

• C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Options
    I also love the community. Of course every community has their trolls etc but mostly ive seen people being helpful. As a survivor when i play i always do the teabag greeting and we usually work together if solo and look out for one another. Its a pretty funny insider amongst survivors. Id love a campire hub so everyone can hang out and just unwind.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

The trolls will always be seen the most since they scream the loudest but by and large the community is good.

• Tasty
    Tasty Member Posts: 33
    Options

DbD community the best! <3

• Hellrossa
    Hellrossa Member Posts: 105
    Options
    I feel you :)
  • Scruffigus
    Scruffigus Member Posts: 8
    Options

@not_Queen said:
    Just jumping in to say this: thanks for being a positive and passionate member of our Community! :)

I never imagined thanking more than a few people who stumbled across this post and not_Queen shows up? This made my week! Thank you all for the nice comments that just go to prove my point as this just makes me smile so hard and gives me the courage be more active on the forums! I hope you all have good luck out there in the fog! <3

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543
    Options

This game is surprisingly good at showing what's inside people. You can find both heroes and villains here :D

I love the game, it's second game that took my attention for more than month (first being jedi academy mp). Big kudos to guys on design/dev team that actually make it less better :D