body blocking congo line

I feel like in a game where survivors are trying to escape a monstrous killer, the congo line of body blocking where they take turns blocking you, getting hit, switching out with someone else while they heal is a little silly.

Perhaps the killer should be able to one hit down survivors whilst they are carrying someone on their shoulder? I feel like this would remove the cheese tactic of body blocking and balance the game a little better.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Of course it is silly, but the game is balanced towards survivors and that will never change.
    My suggestion:
    Once you think that they can waste enough time that you lose your graps on the victim, drop him and run a slugging tactic

• goat10em
    goat10em Member Posts: 749

@Master said:
    Of course it is silly, but the game is balanced towards survivors and that will never change.
    My suggestion:
    Once you think that they can waste enough time that you lose your graps on the victim, drop him and run a slugging tactic

That is a good idea.

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540

I hate how the survivors have ways to counter the killer.. they should all be downed with one hit every time that would stop them doing it

• goat10em
    goat10em Member Posts: 749

@CornChip said:
    I hate how the survivors have ways to counter the killer.. they should all be downed with one hit every time that would stop them doing it

ok

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    A survivor hit by a killer with a struggling survivor should be instantly downed. That would solve the issue immediately 
  • DarkWo1f997
    CornChip said:

That’s no fun. I’d kill the survivors too quickly. And I do so love to play with my prey. 
  • Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543

Equip "Play with your Food" and you will not be that much against it ;)

• JusticeZERO
    JusticeZERO Member Posts: 173

If im carrying to the hook with a congo line going on, I usually drop whoever i'm holding and start whacking people. Its annoying and sometimes it screws me over but it is what it is and its viable for them.

• DarkWo1f997

If im carrying to the hook with a congo line going on, I usually drop whoever i'm holding and start whacking people. Its annoying and sometimes it screws me over but it is what it is and its viable for them.

Just move towards and back from survivors coming to save them so you stay on your victim. Wack em’ when you can, but don’t chase too far, you’ll end up feeling like a lion defending its kill from hyenas as they heal them a little then run away, looking for opportunities to fill the meter even just a smidge. it’s honestly one of the most enjoyable experiences as killer. 

Its also very amusing. 
  • MisterCremaster
    MisterCremaster Member Posts: 614

How do you drop a carried survivor on PS4?

• DarkWo1f997

How do you drop a carried survivor on PS4?

Circle. B for Xbox users.