The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The Nurse Rework was 10 months ago, and you haven't fixed any bugs.

Opex
Opex Member Posts: 263

Okay, the Nurse is by far the most buggiest mess in this entire game and the devs don't fix any bugs since her rework. It is so annoying and unfun to play her because you get multiple bugs every single game. But I guess there's nothing more I can do than report them and hope they get fixed.

Sometimes you get a bug after using your ability that you cant use your second blink anymore. The first blink is working completely fine, if you try to charge up your second blink it is not gonna work. Instead it is gonna spam the sound of the blink charging until you get into the fatigue stun. This bug is gone until you hook the next survivor and until than you have to play with only 1 blink. There's no way to trigger the bug it just appears randomly while playing the nurse.

If you use one or two blinks and you charge your next blink really fast after that you wont be able to charge your first blink. It is gonna spam the sound of you charging the blink as long as you press M2. You will have to wait until the sound spam is gone and as soon as its gone you can use your blinks again. There's not really any way to trigger it too it appears randomly, but usually this happens if you charge your blink up really fast after you get out of the fatigue stun by using her blinks before.

On many maps there are deadzones for her blinks. That means its a open area but there is a invisible deadzone and you are not able to blink through there. If you try to its just not gonna move you and you are gonna be at the same spot where you released your blink. On the own map of the nurse (Crotus Prenn Asylum, Disturbed Ward) are a lot of deadzones in the exits of the building. There are also deadzones around the building at a few locations. Silent Hill also got a lot of deadzones. If you are on the middle of the map at one of the two doors you are not able to blink through. You cant blink through the wall beside the door. you also cant blink through the door. On Silent Hill there are also these kind of meatballs on the floor (sorry I have no clue how to name them) and almost every single one of them has a large dead zone and you cant blink through there. The hill which exists on most of the map also got a deadzone which makes it really hard to blink through it. There are also deadzones on Red Forest (The Plague map) around the main building. Those make you blink under the main building instead of where you blinked at.

Sometimes if you try to blink just straight forward you are getting blinked inside the floor. You can get out of there by simple just blinking up again. You can also get blinked inside of a hill if you try to blink through it. This bug happens really rare but it still exists.

There is a bug that makes you unable to M1 after your blink. You pressed M1 but it doesnt hit. You have to press it again and until than the survivor will already be out of range. There's no way to trigger this it happens randomly.

Once I blinked after a survivor and somehow I blinked right inside of the survivor. I was stuck inside of the survivor neither the survivor or me could move. Just after I hit him we weren't stuck anymore. I don't know if it can happen everywhere this happened to me on the game when the survivor was on the stairs. I blinked from the bottom floor up on the stairs exactly where the survivor was.

Sometimes you are getting blinked randomly into the basement or on a different floor. But you haven't even looked there or even the completele opposite. Sometimes I look up while blinking and I get moved into the basement. This gets quite annoying and can ruin multiple chases.

(I only had this bug once) In one game on shelter woods I got bugged back while moving after blinking. You have to imagine this like you are playing Call of Duty with a high ping. You are walking forward and it slightly keeps bugging you back and makes it unplayable. I have no clue if this can happen on a different map or if there is any way to trigger it. This happened to me after I blinked into a jungle gym.

Sometimes your blink is not moving you as far as you charged it. There is no way to trigger it this just happens randomly on any map. I think this happens because the dedicated servers thing you have charged your blink for 0,7 seconds for example but on your own screen you charged it for longer than that. And so because of the servers your blink doesn't move you as far as it should. But this is only what I think the issue might be something else. And this is not me not knowing the blink ranges. I am maining nurse for 3 years now and I know the blink ranges completely perfect and its not just me not knowing how long I have to charge.

This last one is not really a bug. But I suggest you to add the "blink accuracy" back. It is really hard to blink through objects and you have to overcharge your blinks everytime. Otherwise there is a chance you are not blinking through the object even tho you charged it long enough. In your Notes about the Nurse Nerf you said following: We have removed the “blink accuracy” stat. Blink accuracy stat was functional, but its values were so small that its effect was hard to notice. It was not really noticable because the playerbase was used to it and used to get through objects without having to overcharge.

There are a lot of other bugs but those here are the ones in my mind at the moment and you should fix those first because those are the most common and the ones you should fix first. Please start careing about this killer again. You have fixed almost no bugs at all since her rework even tho this rework gave her so many new bugs. She has been reworked 10 months ago and she is still so buggy and almost unplayable. This is one of the main reason why old nurse players quit playing her.

13 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• DrFrozen
    DrFrozen Member Posts: 144

Totally agree, the Nurse should be finally fixed to have fun with playing her.

• EntitledBabySurv
    EntitledBabySurv Member Posts: 5

A little bit rude how you started but yes, it's been quite some time and these bugs have been reported before, she need love