If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Deathgarden is DEAD!

Options
Bug_Reporter
Bug_Reporter Member Posts: 673

If u still think that DbD is not balanced at all, it probably means that u've never played Deathgarden.

DG, u wont be missed, enjoy your vacations at the UNBALANCED GAMES CEMETERY with F13!

Comments

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

Runner OP? -get better as hunter and learn the right tactics
    Hunter OP? -get better as Runner and especially DO NOT SHOW YOURSELF! Also, learn the right tactics <3

• Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,051
    Options

Balance isn't the reason why this game has such a thin playerbase right now.It's a combination of beeing Early Access, high priced and the lack of incentives to play, probably is. It also sticks bad with the DbD crowd, because it's faster pacing and beeing a multiplayer shooter (lot of other options)
    But don't call it dead yet. There are still possibilities to make it more popular.

• Bug_Reporter
    Options

@Tizzle said:

@Mister_xD said:
    Runner OP? -get better as hunter and learn the right tactics
    Hunter OP? -get better as Runner and especially DO NOT SHOW YOURSELF! Also, learn the right tactics <3

Don't think it really matters with 50 people playing.

All the money they wasted on Deathgarden when it should have went to DBD makes me sad.

Yeah that wasted money that could be invested on DbD makes me sad too =/

• Bug_Reporter
    Options

@Freudentrauma said:
    Balance isn't the reason why this game has such a thin playerbase right now.It's a combination of beeing Early Access, high priced and the lack of incentives to play, probably is. It also sticks bad with the DbD crowd, because it's faster pacing and beeing a multiplayer shooter (lot of other options)
    But don't call it dead yet. There are still possibilities to make it more popular.

Sure, like changing the name and completely reworking the core gameplay and mechanics.

• switch
    switch Member Posts: 489
    Options

I dont think you understand what deathgarden is, or what they tried to do.
    That game wasnt supposed to be balanced. fyi

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I say wait til it gets to consoles and also get further in its footing. Balance comes with time and experiences. Does blizzard balance everything perfectly does magic ect ect. They got to work out kinks and get down the road. If a game feels unbalanced go back to it later. If feel cheesed off then play another game til the message is recieved. But always make complaints known on there forums and other places. Give examples to why don't like something and always provide what you might enjoy better. A game is only truly dead when gived up on.
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    Options

All your dedicated servers belong to us

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    I was looking forward to death garden on xbox but I'm not sure it will even release. It looks really fun. I kinda think Dead Alliance being pretty bad has put people off from Death garden from what I've heard of that.
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

38 people playing while i post this.
    That's not...You can't sugarcoat that, that's very very bad.

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640
    Options

Only way to save that game is to make it free and place microtransictions, but they need to place them in a way like the dbd store where you can unlock with grind

feel sad for those devs :(

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540
    edited September 2018
    Options

nErF Ds!

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

@Mrbombastic said:
    Only way for deathgarden to be popular make it free

The game was free for the launch weak and only pulled a peak of 3,200 players, which then swiftly dropped to lower than 100 peak players a day once the free period was over. I doubt it being properly free would help much at all.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options
    My only complaint is that BHVR invested dedicated servers to a new game, over a long-standing game with more people.

That and $30.00 is a ludicrous price right now.
  • Killigma
    Killigma Member Posts: 372
    Options

@Peasant said:
    My only complaint is that BHVR invested dedicated servers to a new game, over a long-standing game with more people.

On the Brightside, with DG failing we might just get those serves when they decide to throw in the towel.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options
    Killigma said:

@Peasant said:

On the Brightside, with DG failing we might just get those serves when they decide to throw in the towel.

https://youtu.be/iNkrF43SZEU