The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivors NEED passives but...

Still on hiatus from this game, but then it hit me, why do survivors not have passive abilities of their own. Each Survivor should have their own passive/special ability UNIQUE to only them. You can't change it or swap it. The only But in this is nerf the gen rushing. That's it.

That is my two cents, still having fun playing MHW.

Comments

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850

While I agree in principle that each survivor should have something unique about them this does create a balance issue. If one survivor's passive is even 1% better than the other survivors then that will be the main survivor that gets played. For example let's look at Claudette. She has the smallest body and the darkest skin and clothes. Therefore she is the most difficult to see and track for the killer. Look at the play rate of Claudette. She is by far the most used survivor. That isn't a coincident. But if the passives are so pointless that there is no reason to pick one survivor over another then why include passives in the first place?