The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Endscreen bug/spectating also game files have been altered

RocketPenguin
RocketPenguin Member Posts: 374

I was joining a game just like any other and during the loading screen i shift+tab to check my brower on steam and on the i saw a message like if someone disconnected from the game(i didnt get to read it) and i went back into the game but it was showing as if i was starting the game like normal but with the overlay of if they game just ended, showing the norm of if i want to spectate upgrade continue. When i clicked spectate is allowed me to spectate myself and my teamates but i couldnt move, wanting to go into the game back to normal i clicked esc and it went back to the endgame overlay still showing me standing still. I clicked continue hoping that it would bring me into the game but it just put me into the normal area where i can see my character and go on to my next match. It would not let me enter a new match just said ive disconnected from the host. So i restarted my game and it told me that my game files where altered which i havent so i had to verify my files and redownload like 900mb.

Ive also had this bug where it says my files have been altered and i have to quit the game multiple times but other than changing my perk icons which ive stopped doing after the first time it told me about my files. Usually it tells me this during the main menu but its actually quit me out of the middle of game. This has happened to me like 5 times all after the release of deathslinger

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated