We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Escaped the Trial as a Killer (Stuck on the other side)

Dumitas
Dumitas Member Posts: 1
edited August 2020 in Bug Reporting

DESCRIPTION:

I played a toxic Mori game with Freedy using his perk Blood Warden, let them open the gate and hook one and start the hunt, killed 2 and the third one was about to escape when I killed just when Blood Warden run off and the survivor was on the limit, I probably started to load M1 when he was about to cross the threshold to escape, I got the kill animation without the survivor, the survivor was killed but when the animation ended I was stuck in the other side unable to enter again to finish my job.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

• Plataform: PC (Steam)
  • Character played: The Nightmare (Freedy)
  • Perks played: All The Nightmare perks + Thrilling Thremors
  • Addon played: Jump Rope / Red Paint Brush
  • Offering: Ebony Memento Mori
  • Map: Autohaven Wreckers
  • Frequency of the issue: Just happen once (It's very situacional to be a frequent issue)

ADDITIONAL IMAGES:

(Note: When I tried to enter I didnt get the animation that block the exit, only an invisible wall)

The last survivor was able to escape and finish the game.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Nanglaur
    Nanglaur Member Posts: 124

You can jump off the border and the game will return you to the inside, most likely to the middle of the map. Dont know why but thats a thing.