Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Is it just in my head, or do you constantly get the same maps as killer?

GoshJosh
GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

Now, I will premise this by saying that I haven't been saving data; however, I notice that I get a sickening amount of Springwood (and a particular variation at that) when I play killer. I'm talking about more than 50% of my matches. At this juncture I am mostly only playing killer for dailies and Rift , so I am very keen to seeing how often the game selects this map for me. And as you well know, this map is highly favorable towards survivors. Gets tiring.

Has anyone noticed a similar trend for themselves?

Best Answer

Answers

• Revzi100
    Revzi100 Member Posts: 529

i dont have the map problem but i see to be going against a lot of face camping bubbas

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

Also add to the list: Temple of Purgation. Just got that one, again. Another very survivor-sided map, aside from perhaps for Hag and Trapper. Which thankfully I was Trapper in this case.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

I don't know how to describe it greatly, but it's basically how the brain works. You're going to remember bad things over good things more often. Now you may genuinely be getting unlucky with what map you get, although without tracking statistics we couldn't be 100% sure on this.

Also as you stated, Springwood has 5 variations, although only getting one is a tad bit peculiar.

• HatchIsMyMercy
    HatchIsMyMercy Member Posts: 219
  • SamuraiDragon27
    SamuraiDragon27 Member Posts: 105

I remember back when oni came out I kept getting father campbells chapel. even THROUGH an offering for hawkins. weird stuff

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

I constantly get Coldwind, Ormond and Yamaoka and I'm honestly ######### sick of it.