If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Error 112-/No bloodpoints

Options
HexFart
HexFart Member Posts: 5

I'm so sick of this bug having it for weeks (Error 111 same thing different name). Lost more than 1.5million bloodpoints. I sent ticket and asked for a solution but nobody answered. Is vpn a solution (please somebody answer I dont want to quit playing but only reason I play is that I have bought the rift and want my money to be worth it)

22 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Leggie
    Leggie Member Posts: 19
    Options

Playing with a VPN does get rid of the error, but its critical that you stay in the same region you're currently in when using a VPN.

It's also officially not recommended to use one by one of the mods on the Technical Help forum, for several reasons, but it does technically fix it.

• Zenn
    Zenn Member Posts: 49
    Options

Not to be too harsh but that mod is an idiot. They expect us to continue losing millions of blood points? I lost probably 1.5 million as well and gave them weeks to find a solution. The only thing that fixed it was paying $100+ for a Nord VPN subscription so I could actually progress in the game. ######### that mod and the devs for their blatant ignorance on this continuing issue.

• HexFart
    edited August 2020
    Options

I don't want to pay money to vpn and I think there is no other way to make progress... I don't know what to do. I love this game but I also hate it. It is so much fun to play but things get more frustrating every patch.

• HexFart
    Options

How is that bug even possible omg I have played many games but this bug is so unique. I just saw that I have played over 50+ hours last two weeks and thats how I usually play this game EVEN WHIT THIS BUG. I lost 100 hours of progress and they are not giving us anything as an apology NOTHING.They have no idea how they are destroying their own fanbase.They are doing a pretty good job so far...

• Zenn
    Zenn Member Posts: 49
    Options

Yeah I wouldn't spend the money if I were you. $100 isn't really a big deal to me so it's w/e but it's a problem for other people.

• DyushaKeuby
    DyushaKeuby Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2020
    Options

Снова. Как только я начал игру и был доволен приложением для исправления ошибки 112, я буквально наткнулся на него после 2 матчей.

Это печалит меня, потому что я люблю эту игру. Но, похоже, все подталкивает меня к покупке VPN. Похоже, что российским игрокам придется страдать от этой ошибки и дальше.

• DyushaKeuby
    DyushaKeuby Member Posts: 3
    Options
  • HexFart
    Options
  • Ogzhn55
    Ogzhn55 Member Posts: 55
    Options

Guys i have a good news.. new error here :) error 401 error SYNC 111 and 112 so what more? i never gain bloodpoints since 1 month who gonna give me my bloodpoints?? if u have so much problems every month in every uptade please give me my all money back then we'll be good dbd team.Error simulator not lobby simulator anymore

• Zoomboss
    Zoomboss Member Posts: 9
    Options

when are they gonna fix this error?Or this is how they fixx an error?if there is error 111 they will just change it in 112 WOW

• stubbornDwarf
    stubbornDwarf Member Posts: 42
    Options

Hey devs please, fix this. And please, compensate players for the blood points that they lost. I think that I lost more than 1 mi BP easily. What makes me even more frustrated is that I lost BP in the matches that I have escaped.

• hhshsxhd
    hhshsxhd Member Posts: 1
    Options

Give me my 1 milion bp lost in the games!!!!!

• Ogzhn55
    Ogzhn55 Member Posts: 55
    edited August 2020
    Options

Since last month every day i am playing this game min. 2 hours i lost more than 3Million bloodpoints i gain 0 bloodpoints since last month can you please fix this SYNC 111/112 as fast as you can please dbd team? and can you please give me my BPS ? You can check my profile in game and u can calculate how much i lost cuz i know more than 3M bloodpoints..

• FellowSatanist
    FellowSatanist Member Posts: 10
    Options

I'm having this problem for weeks like most of you I lost 1-1,5m BP's and like this one is not the worst after EVERY game yes EVERY game I get atleast 2 unknown errors and still they didn't put this error "we aware of.." part in last patch notes.

Sometimes I feel like Behaviour Interactive is the laziest company and don't get me wrong I have 1400 hours in this game but I realy feel bad that this game is still at this point where I get too many errors game after game.

I hope Dev's wake-up for their blatant ignorance on this continuing issue and I hope I get to play this game where I dont get any errors,atleast one day,game after game.

• ßerk
    ßerk Member Posts: 1
    Options

I HAVE THIS BUG FOR OVER 10 DAYS AND LOST MORE THAT 2 MIL BPS.I AM LITTERALY GOING TO KILL MYSELF

• UrsoBipolar
    UrsoBipolar Member Posts: 1
    Options

will they fix the error 112? because this is taking so long and i continue to lost my bp i lost more than 3mi now im very sad with this

• angrypapaya
    angrypapaya Member Posts: 5
    Options

Y’all stay patient! As you can see at the top of the forum, they are doing their best and even have a fix being tested. Please, be considerate. It’s a lot of work! ❤️

• satanovsyn
    satanovsyn Member Posts: 37
    edited September 2020
    Options

SAme here..... I escaped and get this. 3times per 1 week. I deranked because of this, but I was MVP.... 100% rankup and tehre was 2x BPS and I get nothing...

• EliskaMM
    EliskaMM Member Posts: 138
    edited November 2020
    Options

I do not think VPN works coz I keep getting the error as well and I am using VPN (I am from CR and I am connected to CR servers for VPN), but I understand it is pain in the butt to fix it :).