There’s Only One Perfectly Balanced Map

DarkWo1f997
DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
edited September 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Lennie’s Memorial Institute is the most enjoyable and compatible map for this game in my opinion because it makes chases much more fun. Survivors have so many places to hide, windows to climb, rooms to enter to break line of sight, and the highest mind game potential. This is the only map where survivors can lose the killer without needing to rely on the ol’ 360° spinaroony if he’s really good at tracking. 

I hope you guys add more buildings and structures to the current maps so chases can be more exciting and unpredictable. The maze like corridors of the institute are where the most potential lies, and the most interactivity and strategy is in my experience. 

You are all free to disagree, this is just my humble opinion formed by my experiences with the game. 

Comments

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

I agree to an extent, but disagree on others. Lery's is the tiniest map in the game, and it's very difficult to find generators without aura reading, but that's about it.

If they ever release a new licensed map for Haddonfield, they should make one for the hospital in Halloween II where it would be a hospital map, but larger.

• DarkWo1f997
    CoolAKn said:

I agree to an extent, but disagree on others. Lery's is the tiniest map in the game, and it's very difficult to find generators without aura reading, but that's about it.

If they ever release a new licensed map for Haddonfield, they should make one for the hospital in Halloween II where it would be a hospital map, but larger.

Well you also have to remember that the trade off is better hiding potential, worse gen tracking ability. You’ve also got to remember that the gens spawn in the same spots every time. You just have to figure out where you are. Once you go into the center of the map with the monitors, you can orient yourself nd plan accordingly. 

I agree with the hospital idea. Surprised they didn’t make one for the nurse actually now that I think about it. 
  • MisterCremaster
    MisterCremaster Member Posts: 614

I like that map when I'm a survivor and usually as a killer, but if I happen to be playing the Nurse - I'll admit, I sometimes just disconnect - especially if I've already had a few rough games.

• DarkWo1f997

I like that map when I'm a survivor and usually as a killer, but if I happen to be playing the Nurse - I'll admit, I sometimes just disconnect - especially if I've already had a few rough games.

Really? I thought the nurse thrived on that map. 
  • Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    edited September 2018

It turns nearly every blink into a blind guess. It's also a horrible map for Hillbilly.

It's a great map for Myers, Hag, and Pig though.

I'm sure this will be an unpopular opinion, but I think if they cut a few more holes in the hedges and fences Haddonfield would be one of the most balanced maps.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Esheon said:
    DarkWo1f997 said:

MisterCremaster said:

It turns nearly every blink into a blind guess. It's also a horrible map for Hillbilly.

It's a great map for Myers, Hag, and Pig though.

I'm sure this will be an unpopular opinion, but I think if they cut a few more holes in the hedges and fences Haddonfield would be one of the most balanced maps.

Well played billy's destroy on Lery's since they can move super fast and if using a controller turn better then Bubba.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Hospital map with elevators and just when you think you snuck away the doors open and you see this.

Oh and make it at least 2 stories with elevators but they make a lot of noise to use and are slow. Also Doctor can't shock through floors/ceilings like on Gideons. But to make it fair killers move faster on the stairs and when using an elevator.