Emotes

Hey guys! There are any plans to put emotes in the game? This would be great for survivours and killers! I think everyone loves the emotes and would be a great addtion to the game!
Hope to get a reply from you guys!

Answers

• MisterCremaster
    MisterCremaster Member Posts: 614

What benefit would this allow anyone other than toxicity?

• MasterLoli
    MasterLoli Member Posts: 73

@MisterCremaster said:
    What benefit would this allow anyone other than toxicity?

Enjoyment, why not?

• MisterCremaster
    MisterCremaster Member Posts: 614

I think the game has enough toxicity without giving people additional tools for it.

• Maxi605
    Maxi605 Member Posts: 145

If you're considering the use of the emotes that they're allready in toxic you should look for another game, maybe minecraft.

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

I think there should be more emotes, but only with the purpose of communicating with other survivors. The emotes currently provide a rather limited communication for solo players. F13 got way too casual with their emotes, and quite frankly was a waste of time because people would just spam emotes and not do anything for the whole match. The emotes would be far more effective with aura-reading abilities where you can see the other survivors.

The two emotes currently usually denote: "come here" and "go away/there's something over there."
    I do like some of the emotes in F13 that had actual purpose. Some ideas:

• an actual "go away" emote and have the "point away" emote mean 'something is in that direction.'
    • a "thank you" emote for survivors that rescue/heal you and probably even for killers that decide to let you go when they could have killer you instead.
  • Maxi605
    Maxi605 Member Posts: 145

@CoolAKn said:
    I think there should be more emotes, but only with the purpose of communicating with other survivors. The emotes currently provide a rather limited communication for solo players. F13 got way too casual with their emotes, and quite frankly was a waste of time because people would just spam emotes and not do anything for the whole match. The emotes would be far more effective with aura-reading abilities where you can see the other survivors.

The two emotes currently usually denote: "come here" and "go away/there's something over there."
    I do like some of the emotes in F13 that had actual purpose. Some ideas:

• an actual "go away" emote and have the "point away" emote mean 'something is in that direction.'
    • a "thank you" emote for survivors that rescue/heal you and probably even for killers that decide to let you go when they could have killer you instead.

As long as they don't make Dead By Fortnite with emotes and ######### like that