Macmillians Estate (Ironworks of misery?) Has a glitchy hill where players can get stuck.

Options

I'm not 100% sure of the map but I believe its called Ironworks of Misery, the one with a central building that has stairways both inside and outside, but very tiny upper floor area that's mostly walkways.

One of the hills between the shack and exit is glitchy. If the player walks towards one of the corners of the ramp, their feet becomes sunk into the ground and no longer able to move.

Please refer to the attached video. I cannot sprint or crouch out of the glitch. Emotes also do not work.

During the game Yui came to heal me but she wound up stuck, too. (Confirmed in post-game chat).

The video was cropped off at the 1 minute mark and after the killer downed & moved me due to file upload limitations, but should be sufficient to get the point across and show the location on the map.

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• coley_219
    coley_219 Member Posts: 324
    edited August 2020
    Options

it also happens on the suffocation pit map...there was a rock near killer shack and a cheryl got stuck there while i was huntress...ps4

update....it's happening on multiple maps. I got stuck as Ace on Blood Lodge...i couldn't move or recover. Same thing happened to a Meg I was playing against when I was Huntress on Azarov's map.

Post edited by coley_219 on
  • j_22
    j_22 Member Posts: 4
    Options

This happened to me. I was unable to move even using sprint burst. And yes that is the correct on the map. Once the killer downed me, I found myself sunken into the ground, still unable to move. I got out when the killer picked me up. Please fix this devs

• BeyondDisbelief
    BeyondDisbelief Member Posts: 69
    edited August 2020
    Options

Just happened again at Autohaven between the schoolbus and the shed/basement. It seems like hills with that template has that specific corner bugged since the patch? Pretty sure I've never experienced this on hills before.

• coley_219
    coley_219 Member Posts: 324
    Options

it seems like it's always a corner of the rock where sometimes a generator spawns..