The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What are the BIGGEST issues DbD has right now?

2»

Comments

• I would say remove more score for camping by hooks, because I have seen way to many killers manage to pip up and deny survivors from a pip by camping.

• DoctorShockBoi
    DoctorShockBoi Member Posts: 152

Swf

• wannabeuk
    wannabeuk Member Posts: 135

That is a tough choice. On the one hand mori and key are derp and need to go but then map design is arguably a bigger issue, a number of very one sided maps and others that are just not fun to play.

• drakonukaris
    drakonukaris Member Posts: 132

Console FPS.

• Xpljesus
    Xpljesus Member Posts: 395

Hard to pick one so I feel I have to list two here.

Soloqueue experience.

Just as being in a 4 man puts you in a much more advantageous position, being a solo survivor is the most miserable experience in the game. Buff the info solo survs get, hard. Let them know whenever someone is healing, on a gen, in a chase. This + the better earlygame for killer (which was a mentioned plan months ago) + further map tweaks to make the maps better (maps like ormond, fractured cowshed, mother's dwelling are still absurdly strong for survivor) would hopefully take the game towards a more consistent, balanced, enjoyable experience overall

Additionally; changes to perks. We should see 10+ perks tweaked at minimum per patch, the current state of perks is a stale meta of stacking slowdown/second chance, with no other viable options as most other perks are way too niche/weak, and the good perks have way too strong synergy on survivor.