Unable to drop pallets (sometimes) PS4

Options
Useless_Bean
Useless_Bean Member Posts: 25

I've noticed that I'm not dropping the pallets even though I'm spamming the button. I haven't got any activation perks so I have no idea why I can't drop the pallet sometimes. This is annoying when I'm in a chase and need to drop a pallet but won't, and i say 'sometimes' because I'd say this has happened about 40% of the time.

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@Useless_Bean was this before or after cross play? The lag is real with cross play.

• Lunaraia
    Lunaraia Member Posts: 28
    Options

More importantly, was this within 2.5 seconds of being shocked by a Doctor, if it was then know that being shocked will prevent you from doing ANYTHING except running around for 2.5 seconds

• seraphicwolf87
    seraphicwolf87 Member Posts: 6
    Options

I had a problem with the pallets from the Killers POV. I was playing as Legion on PS4 and I couldn’t vault over a pallet with my power. I next tried to destroy it and I couldn’t do that either. I then had to watch a rank 4 survivor butt dancing because the equivalent of another window was added. The whole team realized and started trolling. They outright refused to open the gates and leave. It made the match super frustrating seeing as I’m only a rank 20 Killer.

• nickrigg
    nickrigg Member Posts: 2
    Options

Pos game

• Useless_Bean
    Useless_Bean Member Posts: 25
    Options

No it wasn't, I haven't gone up against a doctor in a while lol

• sharkster13
    sharkster13 Member Posts: 235
    edited August 2020
    Options

Yeah, same with me. I played against The Trapper, The Huntress, Freddy and Ghostface and couldn't drop the pallet when the killer was standing in it or next to it and he downed me instantly while I was smashing that space bar. This happened on Azarovs Resting Place, Badham Preschool, Pale Rose and Treatment Theater. I could only drop them at a certain angle. I've been losing my mind thinking I've become very rusty, but glad to hear it's a common problem. I'm playing on PC.

EDIT:

I've also seen this bug happen on Ohmwreckers stream last night on twitch. This can be seen here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/712736185 between 1:03:25 - 1:03:30, but he was lucky to get the "Pull down" button to blink, to me it didn't appear at all untill I moved to a certain angle.

Post edited by sharkster13 on
  • Kikki
    Kikki Member Posts: 536
    Options

Happened to mee too against a Demogorgon lol.