Notifying the killer

Please make boil over no longer notifies the killer

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

I believe most notifications should be removed from the game.
    The game is already ridiculously easy to play, no need for blinking icons telling you whats going on too

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

I don't understand this one - Boil Over, the perk? The only survivor perk that actually notifies the killer isn't available yet (Distraction).

• Justicar
    Justicar Member Posts: 319

@CoolAKn said:
    I don't understand this one - Boil Over, the perk? The only survivor perk that actually notifies the killer isn't available yet (Distraction).

What the OP means is that when you're carrying a survivor who has Boil Over, you see a Boil Over debuff icon down next to your perks.

• CoolAKn

I see. I thought he was referring to loud noise notification.

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    edited September 2018
    CoolAKn said:

He’s talking about the boil over icon that appears next to your perk icons when you are carrying a survivor that has boil over. It lets you know that they have it. Which it needs to tell us because it removes the ability for us to see nearby hooks. 
  • CoolAKn
    edited September 2018

@DarkWo1f997 said:
    CoolAKn said:

He’s talking about the boil over icon that appears next to your perk icons when you are carrying a survivor that has boil over. It lets you know that they have it. Which it needs to tell us because it removes the ability for us to see nearby hooks. 

I thought the OP was talking about the loud noise notification killers get.

It makes sense to see it, because you should be able to see any notifications stating your current actions are helped or hindered.