Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

A Relative Newbie Here

I have a couple of questions.

First off, I've been mostly playing as the killers, and even went and got me Ghost Face, Pyramid Head, and Freddy, along with The Cannibal. I get bored relatively quickly when I play one killer constantly, so I'm having trouble unlocking all of the teachable Perks everyone has. Is there a reliable method to gather blood points quickly or is it just a grind I have to do?

I've been able to unlock Barbecue and Chili for everyone, and I've been playing Freddy with Barbecue, Remember Me, Fired Up, and Whispers. Is there a better build to get blood points or is there something I'm missing? I've also been trying to do challenges but Im having trouble with them. Like sacrificing a survivor during the end game.

Second:

Is there a way to increase the brightness a bit? Certain maps are just so dark that I can't find people or just run into corners and get stuck. I'm playing on Xbox One, and I can't find the option for it. Do I gotta increase my tvs brightness?

Answers

• malatruse
    malatruse Member Posts: 784

I would swap Fire Up with another perk, since most people don't think it makes a noticeable difference. Sloppy Butcher is always a safe bet. You also get more points for short chases that end in either a hit or a down, so keep that in mind as well.