Why are survivors punished because killers are ass at the game?

2»

Comments

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,358

The survivor in me agrees with you, but the killer in me wants to facecamp you. 5/7 post.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,476

if stuff gets done too fast and I can play well enough to catch back up using camping tunneling slugging ill play that way

If stuff gets done at a rate at which I can play normal and give survivors a fair amount of hooks before anyone dies, ill play that way

it all depends on how fast gens fly, how much someone annoys me, and what killer im playing when Ill use those strats, however its my choice to use them not yours, im the one playing the killer, if you don't like how killers play then how about play it yourself and don't use those strats instead of whining to everyone else about it

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Why are killers punished for survivors being ass at the game?

sorry, just had to say it

• TransverseCaster
    TransverseCaster Member Posts: 543

"tunneling, camping"

Both are valid tactics. Slugging too.

"down right being dumb as hell"

Killers aren't obligated to give you freebees or obvious ways out because you want an easy game. This may not be the game for you.

"SWF shouldn't even be an issue. If you can't counter a well coordinated team that says something about YOU as a killer. YOU'RE bad."

Objectively wrong. Playing in a SWF is totally different. The information you get alone covers like a half a dozen perks if you're playing in a four stack. I play with my brother and the two of us alone is like playing a different game and we're able to flip trials completely even if our two other teammates get knocked in the beginning of the match. We routinely counter things like NOED in a matter of seconds and get massive altruism plays. That's just two of us- not even four which is obviously much better. If you can't win a game against a killer in a 4 man SWF then the killer is not the weak one and you really shouldn't be complaining in the first place given that discord is basically the equivalent of empathy, bond, object of obsession alert, and so much more for free.

"Survivors don't owe you easy games"

Super hypocritical. Here you are complaining that killers aren't spoonfeeding you easy games and you have the nerve to project your chief complaint onto others? You need some self reflection.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

Gotcha, another rule to add to the survivor bible that it's over 40 pages.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Just to play devils advocate but kills are a Killers objective, so rushing a kill is akin to rushing a generator.

Getting tunneled/camped sucks and getting rushed on gens sucks. That is the current game we live in.

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

Survivors need to hold a button down and occasionally wait to see if Spine Chill goes off. They can also see each other at all times and where killer is too. Survivor experience is boiling water for noodles.

Killer has to find hidden players with almost little to no indication they're there, chase them down with zero errors, hit them twice, hook them thrice, against 4 players, that's now 12 hooks. And they need to do it in under 5 minutes. That's 3 hooks a minute. Killer experience is being trapped inside a pressure cooker.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Punished? Mate killers are just playing the game, same as you.

• deadbybums
    deadbybums Member Posts: 82

This isn't the post I thought it was going to be. Honestly thought it going to be about genuinely playing bad killers where you can escape within 2 minutes and have so few point you actually depip for surviving. Theres something seriously wrong in the game if it allows this to happen.

Or when a killer goes wraith AFK in a corner and your teammates rush the hell out of the map and get you out fast only to lose points.

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832

Here's your answer: Survivors aren't punished when killers play like idiots. If one survivor is being camped or tunneled, the other 3 will escape unless you are total potatoes.

• Damarus
    Damarus Member Posts: 600

The thing is, gen rushing is a bad thing for the general health of the game, as much as being camped, tunneled or chased until you die of old age are bad things for survivors. There should be something that tasks survivors with stuff like parts for the last 2 gens, and Bloodlust should be removed altogether. Less pallets around the map, without having dead zones though, and killers becoming gradually slower the longer they chase the same survivor.

• Damarus

That's gotta be one of the most self absorbed statements I have ever read. No wonder everyone in this community is so toxic.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

I like how the title of this rant is in no way addressed by the content.

• chase131119
    chase131119 Member Posts: 839

Entitled survivor main, example 146283.

• Nicholas
    Nicholas Member Posts: 1,951

Except these aren't necessary to fulfill The Killer's objective. It's not like Survivor hook progress is regressed the longer they go without being hooked. Generators regress so it makes sense to protect your investment otherwise is lost.

• Damarus

That's just mathematical, but you're not considering a few things. Killers have Ruin, until it stays up, to "kick" gens for them. They have BBQ, Rancor, Nurse's Calling, Infectious Fright, the upcoming Dragon's Grip. All things which effectively do the killer's work for them. Not counting killer specific powers like Doctor, Legion, Plague (as you know where they are, when they purify), Demo and PH.

And no, survivors do not have the ability of seeing their auras at all times, unless they bring Aftercare, specifically. Yes, killer is a relatively more difficult experience. But chasing the same guy forever is not that difficult, ya know.

• Jenk_Boi
    Jenk_Boi Member Posts: 1

I understand the Gen rushing part, as a killer main it is mainly because of map pressure. But I am rank 1 GF, SWFs are ######### hell to fight against, and the entitlement that you show makes me think that you only play surv. It's not our fault that we cant fight a ######### task force with coms. You complain about tunneling, just don't be an easy target.

• PanicSquid
    PanicSquid Member Posts: 655

You brought a thread thats been dead, for nearly 3 months. Let the dead thread rest.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

SWF isn't an issue???

Bruh I'm dead

• finitethrills
    finitethrills Member Posts: 617

3 remaining Survivors get themselves downed and slug by diving on the hook as soon as killer hooks first one.... "Killer is bad!"

Wonder what that says about them, then?