Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Is My Everyday build any good?

I Run , Self care - empathy - for the people and urban evasion try to save anyone I can and I use self care mostly to give me access to "for the people" and empathy to see where they are so I can get to them when there gonna get thwacked I also use for the people to take a hook for someone else when there deadonHook

Best Answers

• CalamityJane
    CalamityJane Member Posts: 487
    Answer ✓

Honestly, if you're using FTP regularly in a match, then the amount of time it takes you to self-care is a massive waste of time across a match. While the killer may lose a little momentum by having to get an extra hit (either on you or the person you picked up) your team loses much more time by having someone self-caring a lot.

Alternatively you could run Inner Strength which allows you to cleanse totems whenever you see them, then when you need to heal you only need to spend 8 seconds to heal, vs 32+ of self care. Yes, there are finite heals with it, but it saves a LOT of time. I don't consider the 12 seconds of cleansing time, as that is something you should be doing anyway.

You could also run Second Wind, so when you get unhooked you will passively heal after a short time of being broken. It is riskier if the killer tunnels you, but it saves a lot of time over self-caring.

• KillScreen
    KillScreen Member Posts: 166
    Answer ✓

You could trade urban evasion for spine chill also. Instead of relying for the heart beat to hide (and some killers don't have heart beat), that perk would warn you in advance to hide.

At the end you should run perks that you feel more comfortable with. If you feel that you get the most value out of those perks, go for it. I reached rank 5 with a bloodpoints build.

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687
    Answer ✓

Decent but not great. Replacing urban with something else would improve the build quite a bit and using a med kit and replacing self care with something else would make it pretty good.