If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Known Hackers: (PROOF)

Options
The_moneyY
The_moneyY Member Posts: 35
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

Heres the link to the video of them hacking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dJdRvieNHc&feature=youtu.be
Let me know if you'd like me to post the video in a higher quality :)

Post edited by The_moneyY on

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Hello,
    definitely hacking indeed.
    Tho, I would suggest you to remove the link/username due to the rules of this forum, since it's forbidden to name and shame, even when it comes to hackers.

I hope you reported that guy via the ingame report feature since it's the only report available at the moment.

• The_moneyY
    Options

Thanks for the reply! I've removed the name and link, im still new to this so I wasn't completely sure on the rules and yeah I did report them at the time of recording it. :chuffed:

• Runiver
    Options

@The_moneyY said:
    Thanks for the reply! I've removed the name and link, im still new to this so I wasn't completely sure on the rules and yeah I did report them at the time of recording it. :chuffed:

I'm not moderator tho, it's just a suggestion!
    Good, if you reported them! Keep the link and name aside since they may re-introduce a manual report system, eventually. That may prove useful!

• The_moneyY
    Options

Yeah thanks for the help though. I've kept the link and name on a seperate notepad just in case!

• Zavri
    Zavri Member Posts: 261
    Options

GJ EAC!

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

Looks like 2 were doing it.

• Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000
    Options
    There is a YouTube channel with 43 videos of dead by daylight hacking. Has not ever received a ban
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    ...zero mod response
  • Runiver
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    ...zero mod response

Mods do not treat in-game bans publically on the forums, so it's pretty normal overall.

• FSB75
    FSB75 Member Posts: 474
    Options

I dislike the "naming and shaming" policy for evidence as obvious as this. Cheaters rely on the apathy of those they cheat against. Keep the video, and keep looking for a way to have it reviewed by those who, if any, are in power to keep the community cheat free.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    edited June 2018
    Options

Funny thing is, while this is technically naming and shaming, I do recognize those individuals.

@The_moneyY are you an Aussie?

• The_moneyY
    Options

@mc_harty yeah, i've played with you a few times haha. I doubt they'll get banned for this but thought I'd just put it out there for now!

• The_moneyY
    Options

@FSB75 Yeah I agree that the naming and shaming policy shouldnt be a thing because if they want to hack I feel as though we should be able to show who the player is

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    edited June 2018
    Options

@The_moneyY The reason name and shame isn't allowed is because stuff can be fabricated and it can lead to witch hunts. Granted falsifying gameplay is difficult, but once could also mistake lag for a speedhack for instance.

There's a few valid concerns as to why you can't oust people like that.

• The_moneyY
    Options

@Lowbei Yep, it would be nice if they could atleast say something along the lines of, "we'll look into it"

• The_moneyY
    Options

@Zagrid Yeah I've seen it before, its crazy that the devs still haven't done anything about it!

• The_moneyY
    Options

@powerbats yeah 2 of them were indeed hacking.

• The_moneyY
    Options

@Zavri ikr, it works like a charm!

• weirdkid5
    Options

@The_moneyY Sorry I meant to tag you in my above post.

The mods dont look into videos like this. You'd have to report them but currently the report feature is down.

• The_moneyY
    Options

@weirdkid5 That is true but in cases such as this one, I feel as though it is only fair that we can name them as they are clearly hacking

• The_moneyY
    Options

@weirdkid5 Yeah its a shame that they've made a new forum but haven't even added a section for cheaters or anything! I did report them at the time of the videos recording but seeing as that is currently down I doubt that they have been banned or anything

• weirdkid5
    Options

@The_moneyY You used to report them on their website. Currently the "Report a Cheater" feature is down for "overhauling."

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited June 2018
    Options

@weirdkid5 said:
    @The_moneyY You used to report them on their website. Currently the "Report a Cheater" feature is down for "overhauling."

As much as dead Harding onto high stuff is cheating, wouldn’t be awesome to do that with voice chat with killer just so you can say, “It’s over Anakin! I have the high ground!” Killer reaches for Ethernet cable “Don’t try it!”

• The_moneyY
    Options

@weirdkid5 Oh right. I've never used that before as I didn't really know about it, why did they remove the report a cheater though? it makes it very difficult to remove hackers from the game and who knows when they'll bring it back.

• The_moneyY
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Jack11803 ahaha that would be pretty funny actually, I don't think voice chat would really work with this game though!

• weirdkid5
    Options

@The_moneyY Like I said, they are "overhauling" it apparently.

• Jack11803
    edited June 2018
    Options

@The_moneyY said:
    @Jack11803 ahaha that would be pretty funny actually, I don't think voice chat would really work with this game though!

“FOOKIN DED ARD!” - TrU3Ta1ent

• powerbats
    Options

@The_moneyY You can actually still get them nailed even with the report feature being overhauled by sending it direct to them.

deadbydaylight@bhvr.com

Also if it's on Steam send it to them and same goes for Xbox/PS4 support if you know the platform they're on.

• Jack11803
    Options

@powerbats said:
    @The_moneyY You can actually still get them nailed even with the report feature being overhauled by sending it direct to them.

deadbydaylight@bhvr.com

Also if it's on Steam send it to them and same goes for Xbox/PS4 support if you know the platform they're on.

I’m a petty turd and have several videos of people working with the killer on PS4, waiting for soft bans to release on console.

• The_moneyY
    Options

@weirdkid5 hopefully they'll get it done quickly then!

• The_moneyY
    Options

@Jack11803 gotta love tru3ta1ent haha

• The_moneyY
    Options

@powerbats Yeah thanks for the info, having a few extra options helps!

• DwightMain
    DwightMain Member Posts: 2
    Options
    I don't see why people think it's fun to hack in video games. Not only does it destroy the chance of anyone else having a good time in certain situations, but it also doesn't make you anymore skilled at the game 😂
  • powerbats
    edited June 2018
    Options

@The_moneyY said:
    @powerbats Yeah thanks for the info, having a few extra options helps!

No problem and while it's not hacking Io found the fact this person is prestiged and ultra rare goodies ands till had to camp and tea bag as if he was good. Then proceeded to go all full blown homophobe. They've obviously done it before which makes you wonder if the report function is undergoing upgrades on all of the reports.

oh and ran into a Hag that was possibly hacking since she came from upper floor to lower floor from opposite side of map straight to me. She had no buffs/perks like BBQ etc but instead just moved at normal speed and ignored like 5 different spots I could've been.

I'm wondering if since ppl know possibly the report function isn't working that wall hackers and others aren't taking advantage of it.

Post edited by powerbats on
  • Satsui
    Satsui Member Posts: 142
    Options

@weirdkid5 said:
    @The_moneyY The reason name and shame isn't allowed is because stuff can be fabricated and it can lead to witch hunts. Granted falsifying gameplay is difficult, but once could also mistake lag for a speedhack for instance.

TBH this is bullcrap.

The amount of effort it takes to "fake" a video like this, and the odds someone will get "witch hunted" are ludicrously slim to non existent.

It's like saying I won't be flying because I'm afraid of plane crashes.

Meanwhile cheaters and griefers get to do what the hell they want. This is stupid.

This is not naming and shaming. This is naming and justice.

• powerbats
    Options

@Satsui said:

@weirdkid5 said:

TBH this is bullcrap.

The amount of effort it takes to "fake" a video like this, and the odds someone will get "witch hunted" are ludicrously slim to non existent.

Meanwhile cheaters and griefers get to do what the hell they want. This is stupid.

Wrong and it's actually not that hard if you want to to grief someone with it. If you're really desperate to grief you can pay someone to fake edit a video or screenshot. Your so called naming and justice is reminiscent of the frontier justice. Oh that person stole my horse and here's my made up proof. Now go hang them from the nearest tree.

• Satsui
    Options

@powerbats said:

@Satsui said:

@weirdkid5 said:

TBH this is bullcrap.

Wrong and it's actually not that hard if you want to to grief someone with it. If you're really desperate to grief you can pay someone to fake edit a video or screenshot. Your so called naming and justice is reminiscent of the frontier justice. Oh that person stole my horse and here's my made up proof. Now go hang them from the nearest tree.

So what are you defending really?
    Because, a report can be "faked" too, but obviously the devs/mods can easily cross check the game info and see if that player really griefed or his name was edited.

So really you are defending that 1 out of 10,000 cases where someone would "shame" someone else by posting an edited video of his name with another someone who hacked / griefed.

And then what? Who the hell cares? I wouldn't really care that much if someone did that to me for the sake of shaming real hackers and griefers on 99.9%. I will just report the person who posted the fake video, the mods/devs can cross-reference the details in the video, and then ban him altogether.

Really, your stance and over-zealous protection of griefers and hackers is just unreasonable.

And who the ######### would pay to momentarily post a fake video to "shame" someone else on a video game? lol.

Hackers needs to be known. Your ######### actions and destroyal of gameplay should have consequences and not be protected with some far-fetched slim-to-none chances for a "witch hunt" or a "fake video".

That's why in real life all court sessions are public, and so are criminal records!

These Hacker & Griefer protection policies are absurd.

I'd be fine if it wasn't allowed to make evidence-less claims, but posting a video of someone cheating and getting banned for it? It's just retardingly absurd.

• weirdkid5
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Satsui
    At the end of the day, regardless of your stance or our stance on it, these are the rules the devs have put it place. Either follow them or don't and see what happens. Up to you.

• Satsui
    Options

@weirdkid5 said:
    @Satsui
    At the end of the day, regardless of your stance or our stance on it, these are the rules the devs have put it place. Either follow them or don't and see what happens. Up to you.

Are you trying to sound smart or something? Cause it ain't workin', son.
    I never said I am going to do something against the rules.
    I'm just saying those rules are ridiculous and the Hacker Protection policies in place are ridiculous too. I'm pointing out the ridiculousness and overreaching of those Hacker Protection Policies in place to help griefers and cheaters stay as concealed as possible and with littlest repercussions to their actions even though there is sound evidence against them.

That's my opinion, deal with it.

• powerbats
    Options

@Satsui said:

@powerbats said:

@Satsui said:

@weirdkid5 said:

TBH this is bullcrap.

Because, a report can be "faked" too, but obviously the devs/mods can easily cross check the game info and see if that player really griefed or his name was edited.

So really you are defending that 1 out of 10,000 cases where someone would "shame" someone else by posting an edited video of his name with another someone who hacked / griefed.

And then what? Who the hell cares? I wouldn't really care that much if someone did that to me for the sake of shaming real hackers and griefers on 99.9%. I will just report the person who posted the fake video, the mods/devs can cross-reference the details in the video, and then ban him altogether.

Really, your stance and over-zealous protection of griefers and hackers is just unreasonable.

And who the [BAD WORD] would pay to momentarily post a fake video to "shame" someone else on a video game? lol.

Hackers needs to be known. Your ######### actions and destroyal of gameplay should have consequences and not be protected with some far-fetched slim-to-none chances for a "witch hunt" or a "fake video".

That's why in real life all court sessions are public, and so are criminal records!

I'd be fine if it wasn't allowed to make evidence-less claims, but posting a video of someone cheating and getting banned for it? It's just retardingly absurd.

Wrong on so many occasions and where do you get your numbers on how often it happens, do you have inside non public information? Because if you don't that's the equivalent of pulling numbers out of your rear end and stating them as facts. Which leads us to this nice quote.

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” – Christopher Hitchens.

Also all real life court session aren't open to the public, some are closed to the public to protect you guessed it victims as well as the accused when there's a reasonable need for it. My stance isn't unreasonable at all, what's unreasonable is you wanting to break the rules you agreed to. You know the ones called TOS/EULA that you agreed to abide by which clearly state that NAMING AND SHAMING IS AGAINST THE FORUM RULES.

As @weirdkid5 said the devs put those rules into place so either follow them or don't and see what happens. They put those rules to protect that perhaps 1 in 10,000 person from turning around and suing them for the false accusation etc.

Lastly most states have laws called libel laws while not widely used in the online community have been sued and to great success against those making said accusation. The same is true all over the world which is why most companies also require when you click accept that you agree to BINDING ARBITRATION when a dispute arises.

You don't have to like it or even agree with it, but by clicking accept you have to follow it. No ifs, ands or buts since those are the rules you agreed to follow. Steam and every gaming community out there CS, League of Legends, etc all follow the same rules.

• weirdkid5
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Satsui said:

@weirdkid5 said:
    @Satsui

Are you trying to sound smart or something? Cause it ain't workin', son.
    I never said I am going to do something against the rules.
    I'm just saying those rules are ridiculous and the Hacker Protection policies in place are ridiculous too. I'm pointing out the ridiculousness and overreaching of those Hacker Protection Policies in place to help griefers and cheaters stay as concealed as possible and with littlest repercussions to their actions even though there is sound evidence against them.

That's my opinion, deal with it.

That's cool man. It isn't gonna change anything. It isn't in place to protect cheaters, it's in place to protect innocent people from witch hunts. Sorry you don't agree or understand that.

@powerbats Thanks for taking the time to spell it out for him. We disagreed in another thread but I'm with you on this one.

• Satsui
    Options

@powerbats said:

@Satsui said:

@powerbats said:

@Satsui said:

@weirdkid5 said:

TBH this is bullcrap.

And who the [BAD WORD] would pay to momentarily post a fake video to "shame" someone else on a video game? lol.

Wrong on so many occasions and where do you get your numbers on how often it happens, do you have inside non public information? Because if you don't that's the equivalent of pulling numbers out of your rear end and stating them as facts. Which leads us to this nice quote.

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” – Christopher Hitchens.

Also all real life court session aren't open to the public, some are closed to the public to protect you guessed it victims as well as the accused when there's a reasonable need for it. My stance isn't unreasonable at all, what's unreasonable is you wanting to break the rules you agreed to. You know the ones called TOS/EULA that you agreed to abide by which clearly state that NAMING AND SHAMING IS AGAINST THE FORUM RULES.

As @weirdkid5 said the devs put those rules into place so either follow them or don't and see what happens. They put those rules to protect that perhaps 1 in 10,000 person from turning around and suing them for the false accusation etc.

Lastly most states have laws called libel laws while not widely used in the online community have been sued and to great success against those making said accusation. The same is true all over the world which is why most companies also require when you click accept that you agree to BINDING ARBITRATION when a dispute arises.

You don't have to like it or even agree with it, but by clicking accept you have to follow it. No ifs, ands or buts since those are the rules you agreed to follow. Steam and every gaming community out there CS, League of Legends, etc all follow the same rules.

Yes and much like weirdkid, your argument is resorting to making up things I never said. Well done!

Where did I exactly say I am going to break any rules? I am stating my opinion about the ridiculousness of the matter.

BTW - about libel laws - you ARE AWARE there is a DEFENSE called "speaking the truth", right? Or are you just spouting nonsense out of your rear end without any real knowledge of it?
    That means, that if you called someone a cheater PUBLICLY, and you have spoken the truth, you CANNOT be sued for it.

THAT IS RIGHT SON!

Source: I am a lawyer.

Nice try, though, but please, try not to make up stuff without the littlest knowledge in it.

And again, if someone is actually "naming and shaming" without proof or just for the heck of it, or just posting fake videos which is highly unlikely and rare - they can be dealt with and banned. It's NOT that hard for developers and mods cross reference a game and the participating players.

• weirdkid5
    edited June 2018
    Options

@powerbats Thanks for taking the time to spell it out for him. We disagreed in another thread but I'm with you on this one.> @Satsui said:

@powerbats said:

@Satsui said:

@powerbats said:

@Satsui said:

@weirdkid5 said:

TBH this is bullcrap.

Yes and much like weirdkid, your argument is resorting to making up things I never said. Well done!

Where did I exactly say I am going to break any rules? I am stating my opinion about the ridiculousness of the matter.

BTW - about libel laws - you ARE AWARE there is a DEFENSE called "speaking the truth", right? Or are you just spouting nonsense out of your rear end without any real knowledge of it?
    That means, that if you called someone a cheater PUBLICLY, and you have spoken the truth, you CANNOT be sued for it.

THAT IS RIGHT SON!

Nice try, though, but please, try not to make up stuff without the littlest knowledge in it.

And again, if someone is actually "naming and shaming" without proof or just for the heck of it, or just posting fake videos which is highly unlikely and rare - they can be dealt with and banned. It's NOT that hard for developers and mods cross reference a game and the participating players.

If you don't think people have been falsely banned before in other games, then that's just hilarious. "Not that hard." So I assume you've dealt with this before as well Mr. Lawyer? A lawyer would understand this kind of thing easily. Man classic internet. "I JUST HAPPEN TO BE THE THING WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HURDUR"

The fact you think it's ridiculous is ridiculous. Definitely wouldn't want you representing me.

• Satsui
    edited June 2018
    Options

@weirdkid5 said:
    @powerbats Thanks for taking the time to spell it out for him. We disagreed in another thread but I'm with you on this one.> @Satsui said:

@powerbats said:

@Satsui said:

@powerbats said:

@Satsui said:

@weirdkid5 said:

TBH this is bullcrap.

THAT IS RIGHT SON!

If you don't think people have been falsely banned before, then that's just hilarious. "Not that hard." So I assume you've dealt with this before as well Mr. Lawyer? A lawyer would understand this kind of thing easily. Man classic internet. "I JUST HAPPEN TO BE THE THING WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HURDUR"

The fact you think it's ridiculous is ridiculous.

Again, you are making up things I never said. Good job again mate. You can't deal with my argument so you are making up stuff? Lols.

Where did I write I think people have not been falsely banned before?
    I mean, could you be any further from the point of discussion?

And yes, cross referencing a player activity is NOT THAT HARD. So if someone posts an evidence video of someone hacking, it is indeed NOT THAT HARD to cross reference the game's details. If you fail to accept that I can't do anything further.

Now I'm not talking about the literal "naming and shaming", which is basically calling out someone without real evidence. I am talking about posting a video of someone hacking, and getting banned for it (naming and shaming) merely because you can see their NAME in the VIDEO, without even mentioning them in your post. That is just wrong.

• weirdkid5
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Satsui said:

@weirdkid5 said:

@powerbats said:

@Satsui said:

@powerbats said:

@Satsui said:

@weirdkid5 said:

TBH this is bullcrap.

THAT IS RIGHT SON!

If you don't think people have been falsely banned before, then that's just hilarious. "Not that hard." So I assume you've dealt with this before as well Mr. Lawyer? A lawyer would understand this kind of thing easily. Man classic internet. "I JUST HAPPEN TO BE THE THING WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HURDUR"

Again, you are making up things I never said. Good job again mate. You can't deal with my argument so you are making up stuff? Lols.

And yes, cross referencing a player activity is NOT THAT HARD. So if someone posts an evidence video of someone hacking, it is indeed NOT THAT HARD to cross reference the game's details. If you fail to accept that I can't do anything further.

Now I'm not talking about the literal "naming and shaming", which is basically calling out someone without real evidence. I am talking about posting a video of someone hacking, and getting banned for it (naming and shaming) merely because you can see their NAME in the VIDEO, without even mentioning them in your post. That is just wrong.

You are stirring the pot for 0 reason. You don't have to say "well I didnt say people weren't falsely banned." It doesnt matter. If you know that, then you should understand why name and shame rules are in place. There is no further reason to continue this pointless debate that will change 0 things about the rules.

Ah so you just have expertise that some people just dont have. I guess you'll easily get hired by any dream job you could desire.

What a joke. At the end of the day, naming and shaming is still pointless. You posting a video isn't going to get them banned faster because there is a process. There is a reason they are revamping the report and evidence feature, that you fill a form out for and send to them privately upon which the mods review the evidence and cross reference as you said, just not in a public place.

Take it or leave it. Nothing further to be said about this dead horse. Also as a lawyer you should know INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, another reason anti name and shame exists. The jury are the mods. Deal with it.

• Satsui
    Options

@weirdkid5 said:

@Satsui said:

@weirdkid5 said:

@powerbats said:

@Satsui said:

@powerbats said:

@Satsui said:

@weirdkid5 said:

TBH this is bullcrap.

THAT IS RIGHT SON!

You are stirring the pot for 0 reason. You don't have to say "well I didnt say people weren't falsely banned." It doesnt matter. If you know that, then you should understand why name and shame rules are in place. There is no further reason to continue this pointless debate that will change 0 things about the rules.

Ah so you just have expertise that some people just dont have. I guess you'll easily get hired by any dream job you could desire.

What a joke. At the end of the day, naming and shaming is still pointless. You posting a video isn't going to get them banned faster because there is a process. There is a reason they are revamping the report and evidence feature, that you fill a form out for and send to them privately upon which the mods review the evidence and cross reference as you said, just not in a public place.

Take it or leave it. Nothing further to be said about this dead horse. Also as a lawyer you should know INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, a other reason anti name and shame exists. The jury are the mods. Deal with it.

Not true, really.

So by your approach, if there are rules in place, it is futile to discuss them and point out how ridiculous some of their aspects are?

Isn't it entirely counter productive to the purpose of Forums? LOL!

You know, to discuss things, bring upon changes, and so forth?
    Or are we supposed to stay silent and accept everything as it is? haha.

They used to have a report form online, in which you could post details, ID64 of the killer, and a link to a video you uploaded. It worked. I had gotten speedhackers banned by using it and monitoring their profile.

They REMOVED IT. Without presenting any real, practical alternative.

Hacker Protection Policies: 1. Griefed Players: 0.

What is left? the inconvenient in-game report form which rapes you to stay in game until you finish uploading your 4 minute high quality 1 gigabyte video to youtube (it has to be good quality so you can see their name link to the profile - so at least 1080p. Otherwise - unidentifiable).

THAT IS, ridiculous.

And to top that off, if a griefed player posts evidence on the forums, they get banned for it, even without actually practicing any naming and shaming de-facto.

Hacker Protection Policies: 2. Griefed players: 0.

Pretty good job so far, guys!

Keep supporting ridiculousness, though.

This is as ridiculous as if someone broke into your house, and you caught him live and clear on camera, including his clear face and his ID. But then you are DISALLOWED to publicize the video of his CRIME, because don't name and shame the poor criminal!

• powerbats
    Options

@Satsui said:

@powerbats said:

@Satsui said:

@powerbats said:

@Satsui said:

@weirdkid5 said:

TBH this is bullcrap.

THAT IS RIGHT SON!

That was so pathetic I can't believe you actually tried the I'm a Lawyer bs line since if you were in fact a lawyer you'd know your're excuses and posting are full of hot air and wouldn't hold a candle in a courtroom. You can try and use all the Ad Hominem, Red Herrings and Straw Mans you want. It doesn't change a thing the rules that're there and you accepted.

I used to do forum discussion with a lawyer who dealt with civil stuff and people like you would come onto the forum claiming they were lawyers then get promptly exposed as lying. If you were in fact a lawyer you wouldn't use "THAT IS RIGHT SON! Source: I am a lawyer.

There's no lawyer out there that will ever do that, especially not on a internet forum over a video game. Also if you were in fact a lawyer you'd know speaking the truth as you put it doesn't make you immune to libel laws. Try taking your own advice and actually learning the law especially since this isn't in public but is a private gaming companies forum.

In other words you can't use the speaking the truth defense here, nor can you claim 1st Amendment since I can see that's where you're gonna go next..

• weirdkid5
    Options

@Satsui said:

@weirdkid5 said:

@Satsui said:

@weirdkid5 said:

@powerbats said:

@Satsui said:

@powerbats said:

@Satsui said:

@weirdkid5 said:

TBH this is bullcrap.

THAT IS RIGHT SON!

Take it or leave it. Nothing further to be said about this dead horse. Also as a lawyer you should know INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, a other reason anti name and shame exists. The jury are the mods. Deal with it.

Not true, really.

So by your approach, if there are rules in place, it is futile to discuss them and point out how ridiculous some of their aspects are?

They used to have a report form online, in which you could post details, ID64 of the killer, and a link to a video you uploaded. It worked. I had gotten speedhackers banned by using it and monitoring their profile.

What is left? the inconvenient in-game report form which rapes you to stay in game until you finish uploading your 4 minute high quality 1 gigabyte video to youtube (it has to be good quality so you can see their name link to the profile - so at least 1080p. Otherwise - unidentifiable).

THAT IS, ridiculous.

And to top that off, if a griefed player posts evidence on the forums, they get banned for it, even without actually practicing any naming and shaming de-facto.

This is as ridiculous as if someone broke into your house, and you caught him live and clear on camera, including his clear face and his ID. But then you are DISALLOWED to publicize the video of his CRIME, because don't name and shame the poor criminal!

You can post it wherever you want, no one is stopping you. I would probably comment on a "hacker exposed" video myself. But the forum isn't the place for that and I stand by the reasoning for it. If you think it should be changed, feel free to do what you said, and go to forum feedback and create your own thread and try to get it changed. Personally I think it's pointless because it's been attempted before. But you go for it my guy. Believe in the heart of the cards.

• Satsui
    edited June 2018
    Options

@powerbats said:

@Satsui said:

@powerbats said:

@Satsui said:

@powerbats said:

@Satsui said:

@weirdkid5 said:

TBH this is bullcrap.

THAT IS RIGHT SON!

That was so pathetic I can't believe you actually tried the I'm a Lawyer bs line since if you were in fact a lawyer you'd know your're excuses and posting are full of hot air and wouldn't hold a candle in a courtroom. You can try and use all the Ad Hominem, Red Herrings and Straw Mans you want. It doesn't change a thing the rules that're there and you accepted.

I used to do forum discussion with a lawyer who dealt with civil stuff and people like you would come onto the forum claiming they were lawyers then get promptly exposed as lying. If you were in fact a lawyer you wouldn't use "THAT IS RIGHT SON! Source: I am a lawyer.

There's no lawyer out there that will ever do that, especially not on a internet forum over a video game. Also if you were in fact a lawyer you'd know speaking the truth as you put it doesn't make you immune to libel laws. Try taking your own advice and actually learning the law especially since this isn't in public but is a private gaming companies forum.

In other words you can't use the speaking the truth defense here, nor can you claim 1st Amendment since I can see that's where you're gonna go next..

I am in fact a IRL lawyer. Just because I am a gamer and talk like one as well doesn't exclude me from being a lawyer, lol. Your perception is kind of immature and naive, I guess.

I totally get your doubt, though. But why would I lie about it? Lol. Yeah, I understand that making a claim like that on the forums doesn't hold much value. I don't really care, though. You are welcome to stay in your denial.

However, if you doubt the truthfulness of what i wrote law-wise you are welcome to go do your own research about it and see what I wrote is accurate.

SON!

@weirdkid5 said:

@Satsui said:

@weirdkid5 said:

@Satsui said:

@weirdkid5 said:

@powerbats said:

@Satsui said:

@powerbats said:

@Satsui said:

@weirdkid5 said:

TBH this is bullcrap.

THAT IS RIGHT SON!

Not true, really.

THAT IS, ridiculous.

You can post it wherever you want, no one is stopping you. I would probably comment on a "hacker exposed" video myself. But the forum isn't the place for that and I stand by the reasoning for it. If you think it should be changed, feel free to do what you said, and go to forum feedback and create your own thread and try to get it changed. Personally I think it's pointless because it's been attempted before. But you go for it my guy. Believe in the heart of the cards.

Don't get me wrong. I'm NOT deluded to think that this might change.

However, there is nothing wrong in pointing out their harsh, stupid and unjust Hacker Protection Policies and venting the frustration over it - that is what the forums are here for. i.e.: when someone is getting penalized for merely posting a video of a hacker cheating (without even mentioning the hacker's name in the post, but because you can see the name in the video).

• weirdkid5
    Options

@Satsui You'll never know unless you try right? I've been fighting since first month to get SWF balanced and still nothing yet and I still don't expect it to change. JUST DO IT SON