Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Getting stuck on rocks

I was playing on one of the Autohaven Wreckers maps and ended up getting stuck on a rock after walking too close to us, a couple of my teammates got stuck trying to push me out, what causes this?

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Goschlr
    Goschlr Member Posts: 27

It's a recent bug, you can also get stucked in the Macmillan estate too and there are 1-2 maps which has the same feature, hopefully it will get eliminated soon, until then, avoid rocks :D

• piterperalt9
    piterperalt9 Member Posts: 1

bug in the rocks too

• Shallgale
    Shallgale Member Posts: 26

Yes, my sister, friend, and today I got stuck on the rocks at the bottom of the hill in a match. Only if you are downed by the killer and picked up do you have the ability to get out of it.

• bledd
    bledd Member Posts: 58

Yup, stuck on rocks, I managed to get the killer to pick me up, then wiggle free and he was stuck instead :D

• bledd
    bledd Member Posts: 58

Happened yet again :/

• Killermankey
    Killermankey Member Posts: 1

got stuck here too. I think any map with this cliff has the stuck points

• psnjasonthehorror
    psnjasonthehorror Member Posts: 3

same here its been happening a lot on ps4

• psnjasonthehorror
    psnjasonthehorror Member Posts: 3

same exact spot as above user

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832

Give the devs break. This game's only been out for 4 YEARS

• B3tt33whit3
    B3tt33whit3 Member Posts: 22

This has happened on every map that I've walked near a rock on. Same side same place everytime. It happened on Gas Heaven, Shelter Woods, and yesterday Yamaoka Estate. Needless to say this is SUPER frustrating.

https://twitter.com/B3tt33whit3/status/1299213924819234816?s=19