Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

getting stuck on the cliff

most of you probably know it already but dbd's devs aren't doing anything and it has been here for a while i played yesterday and today and it happened to 2 of my friends already its just a little collision bug which is very easy to fix i don't understand why they aren't fixing it already the only way to get out of this collision bug is by the killer putting you down and picking you up to an hook, please fix it already its not even hard to fix

3 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• JestinJae
    JestinJae Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2020

Firstly, I don't agree that this is guaranteed to be an easy fix. The issue possibly lies in the tile generation itself and not with the geometry model for that tile. If you look around and pay close attention you can see a gap between the ground where you get stuck and the ground around it. There are other tiles with similar gaps, but normally you don't get stuck.

Just because the devs don't "say" anything doesn't mean they aren't looking into it. As much as this issue has been mentioned I believe that they are looking into it.

• aylawell
    aylawell Member Posts: 119

Yeah I've gotten stuck a few times and honestly I should have learned after the first one lol, most killers I've run into including seeing this myself as killer, will down you then drop you to get healed.. then there are those ppl that you can feel they're unheard laughter as they count you as a free hook while they leave you there all match while playing a 1v3 with glee. Anyway I'm sure they are working on it.. be patient, roll with the punches. Dbd has its ups and downs on both sides but in the end we all love it and continue to subject ourselves to these kind of quirks because it's super fun, no matter what side you play.

• TheLastOfFluffs
    TheLastOfFluffs Member Posts: 13

I got stuck for almost 2 minutes D: I could however move on my own after that. please fix this soon tho :(

This discussion has been closed.