The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

THE THING

Revzi100
Revzi100 Member Posts: 529
edited August 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

I would love to see the thing in the game, i think the Antarctic and theme music base would be great and suvivour could be mcready but not sure were the creature fits in, what do you guys think?

Post edited by Miraak on

Comments

• tactic
    tactic Member Posts: 356

YES

even if the killer didn’t get in, the map would be super cool

• MissUrbanGoblin
    MissUrbanGoblin Member Posts: 8

Yes! My friends and I have talked extensively about adding The Thing and this map to the game.

I'm not sure what the logistics might be, but I think it would be awesome if the The Thing's special ability would be to somehow mimic a survivor, so that it would give that impression of it taking over their bodies. Could be very cool.

• venomz12
    venomz12 Member Posts: 46

I was thinking this the other day. It would be a very cool addition!

• xobo3211
    xobo3211 Member Posts: 3

As much as I'd love The Thing, it's never going to happen. Devs have already confirmed they're never going to add a killer who could pretend to be a survivor, and that's The Thing's whole gimmick.

• Revzi100
    Revzi100 Member Posts: 529

i think they could still add the suvivour and arctic base

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

I know they won’t do it because the details would probably be a nightmare to figure out, but a killer who appears as a fifth survivor in the campfire lobby and during play moves and acts exactly like a survivor but who can damage gens and backstab people could be fun. 🙂