Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Successful pallet stun failed to stun killer, Points still given (Video Proof)

Deadlia
Deadlia Member Posts: 23

I dropped a pallet on the killer who was carrying a survivor. However, the pallet didn't actually stun the killer and they were still able to walk away with a downed teammate. The video shows the killer glitching through the pallet for a moment but there was no actual stun animation and the killer did not drop the survivor. The video also shows that I received 1000 points for stunning the killer even though they didn't get stunned.

I was playing on PC with cross play on.

https://youtu.be/GgAbpcLGACo

0 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

The stun was done way too early, so you won't get a full stun because the killer is still locked in the pick up animation and they won't drop the survivor at that point either - they have to have control on their character before the pallet hits them in order to get the full stun animation and pallet save (usually a good rule of thumb is when the survivor is on the killers shoulder and the killers back is straight, that's when the "pick up" animation is finished).

This discussion has been closed.